You guys can say whatever you want, but it is obvious terran is the hardest race

even if the terran is playing mech but even more so if bio.

12 Likes

Pineapple works as a natural meat tenderizer. And it goes on Pizza.

22 Likes

Ok. SInce it is so much easier, why arent you GM in Zerg and/or Protoss?

5 Likes

because i dont play zerg or protoss

2 Likes

Convenient for your whining, I’m sure. You might actually have to face reality if you did.

3 Likes

Cause low skilled Terran will be exposed playing harder races

7 Likes

why do you keep saying that plz come up with new insult

Yeah sorry but no. Since you say you don’t play Zerg or Protoss I have no idea how you could possibly be objective about a statement like this. They all require the same amount of skill imo. You should try playing the other races and see for yourself. Im not talking about playing 40 games. I mean really play the races. Get as high as you can get before you start to lose a significant portion of the time. Then you will understand the pit falls of each race.

1 Like

The magnetic North has been shifting rapidly from Canada and getting closer to Siberia.

4 Likes

i do, terran has to do super hard micro and macro while zerg has to A-move while spaming queen injects

stim a-move vs all matchups without required learning a different unit composition. Sure terran is hardest race…

2 Likes

Terran used to be the easiest to get into but the hardest to master since splits and multiprog harassment while having this building mechanic is quite an EPM heavy playstyle.

Not sure if it’s the easiest, but it got definetly easier over the past years for terran.

Na I never insult anyone

I only speak facts on behalf of the community

2 Likes

“It’s obvious”

No, it really isn’t. I play all 3 races, they all have their difficulties. Terran has the easiest macro and in return you have to micro slightly more before an engagement because of the strength of proper positioning with siege units. It’s not that much more micro though and it’s not any harder than Zerg.

2 Likes

wrong

wrong

bio requires a huge amount of micro and skill, if you genuinely believe bio doesnt require micro and arent just saying that to troll you have 0 clue what you are talking about and know nothing about the game

3 Likes

i disagree, i dont really play zerg but i dont see how protoss macro is any harder considering you dont really need to constantly drop mules or chrono past the 5 min mark.

1 Like

Chrono is used pretty commonly after the 5 minute mark dude…if you don’t chrono your upgrades regularly you’re behind. If you don’t chrono production during defense or pushes, you’re not producing as much as you need to.

Zerg’s is obvious, if you’re queuing injects you’re behind.

1 Like

When you think splitting marines or shift drop is “Super hard micro” :clap:

4 Likes

if you want i can add you and we can go into unit tester and you show me your epic marine splits? no? ok.

if you tried to use bio vs banelings you would split onec and lose them all to speedlings.

If you want you can prove your words by reaching at least a league above your current with the other races. A lot of the BW veterans are laughing hard at your hard micro jokes. Keep it on its funny.

1 Like