Witness power of statistic

12 day ago. I post the truth which forum poster hate:

12 days later. Now in code s:

h ttps://i.imgur.com/EX5uEny.png

How is it I am so powerful? To see the future? I look at the statistic… and set my opinion to the fact… it is that easy… Will forum continue to say I am witch. Who must be burned? Probably…

4 Likes

I believe and agree with FACTS and LOGIC.

2 Likes

This is what forum poster. Have to say about the facts which he disagrees…

Etc etc…

You do realize that the shield battery has to be near a nexus to receive overcharge yeah? So unless the toss proxies a nexus with the stargate then the shield battery buff is a non factor in this scenario.

Void ray buff is good. But also, wow one of the most underutilized units in the game is finally seeing some competitive use. What a shame.

1 Like

Which is why protoss does not worry of counter attack… make his attack stronger…

XD XD XD

Good point… terran should be able to proxy bc at protoss third base and kill 2 base protosss… why? Bc is underutilized… Total nonsense

BC is a t3 unit, not the same as a void ray so try again. Guess we should be able to proxy carriers, and brood lords to the same effect now too huh? Also BC was used far more often than the void ever was.

Hmm maybe you didn’t watch that game and only saw a screen shot. But creator 1 had no shield bat in his main, 2 had no units in his main, 3 was super allin. Soooo where does that overcharge ability play a role in this build again?

Teja lost to an allin. It happens.

1 Like

Also lets look at teja’s reaction to this. He scouts it before the sg is even done. Builds no widow mines (well he build one at the end that he didn’t burrow for 5 seconds), he killed the shield bat which was nice (again, that over charge buff really coming in handy here XDD), he builds a bunker right next to the star gate and puts every unit he has in it… So the toss can just, you know, fly past it…and now teja has nothing in his base to defend. Wow, what a reaction 10/10 shoulda won that game for sure. Spare me.

1 Like

The sad thing is you still have people on these forums defending this games balance. This may be the current worst state of balance in the history of starcraft 2.

1 Like

Barcodes aren’t allowed to have an opinion

2 Likes

Nah it opinion full of hate

I agree with this completely. If you are gonna post an opinion, at least have the balls to admit that you are posting it.

2 Likes

Nah, let him. He passes as his opinions just some hardly digested soundbites which he (and TCF in general) parrot like a broken record from known whiners (Heromarine, Uthermal, Demuslim, Nathanias, Ruff, Avilo)…
What do you expect from somebody that parades Maguros BS where Viper/Templar/Ghost are worst units than…Tempest/Void…

1 Like

Is this a pro player getting beat by voids and losing a PvT match up… lol
We get it. we need t L2P and git gud.
until then we will continue to be toss punching bag.

I feel your pain. VR should have a late-game meaningful buff in order to scale in mid-late game.
They just gave a front-loaded buff that just creates problems with cheese and terran tears.
Yesterday Parting desintegrated Innovation 5:2 with this BS VR.

lol another noob terran player getting stomped in PvT… needs to L2P besides Parting is a top 5 Protoss player. maybe higher. I dont know. he is expected to win.

nothing to see her guys… just another curb stomp.

PvT

P players are just somehow better than T players.

I predict the future. Using statistics. You call statistics lies… now my prediction verified in code s… I was right. You were wrong!

It is very simple. Pay attention little bird. Shield battery can stop any counterattack of the terran. So if protoss unit is out of position. Then protoss is fine. This make protoss able to have no unit at home to defend. Which make his attack stronger. We saw this happen to taeja. He was out of position. And oracle shredded entire mineral line. If terran send hellion. Protoss see it and start battery. Such is the easy race…

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:
Are you sure that you are speaking about SB and not…Photon-Overcharge?
SB with no army/cannons around to heal is just a 100 mineral waste…
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This “big-bird” fails to understand that a SB with no units around in terran termas is an …empty bunker.
:scream: :scream: :scream:

Empty bunk can heal scvs now? When did blizzard add this change? Such is the nonsense of PPP…

I love how you just continue to prove you dont read comments.

Watch the game again “little bird”. He never built any shield batteries in his main base. Which means he never had any intentions of doing so. Like seriously man you are just inventing bs to try and make it seem like you are correct. Just admit you are wrong for once in your life and move on.

Also even if he had a shield bat at home with no units. You act like it will stop any and all aggression. Like “oh he has a shield bat, guess I should just turn around”. Like what? Just kill the damn battery. It isn’t that difficult…

1 Like