Witness power of statistic

He thinks that we live in 2016 when we had MSC instead of SB…The big-bird (turkey?) has trouble to understand how SB function.
:turkey: :turkey: :turkey:

1 Like

It is very simple. Protoss can build defense without diverting production away from attack. This make the attack stronget. He can make it reactively. Terran must make defense proactively. If terran unit is out of position whole mineral line is shredded. If protoss is out of position. Shield battery save his mineral line while his unit shred terran mineral line. It is not complicated. But let me know if you need more help little bird. Sc2 is a hard game…

What are you talking about… If there are no units around the shield battery then what is there to heal? Kill the damn battery then kill the probes. How hard is it? Its not like the battery has 10000000000000000 health. Its not like the battery can heal itself.

Also idk what this imaginary reaction shield bat you keep talking about is. It never happened in zest vs teja and it never happened in creator vs teja. The closest thing you could say is zest vs teja. Teja sent 2 marads to zest’s base as the oracle was killing all the scvs. But no shield battery played a role in that. Zest had 3 stalkers at home to defend the marads, no shield bat… so wtf are you on about big turkey.

1 Like

Probes little bird… probes…

lmfao wow imagine being afraid of probes

1 Like

But you still have yet to prove where the shield bat buff played a role in the proxy void game. Just admit your prediction was not totally correct.

Common big turkey you can do it.

1 Like

When protoss have probes. And you do not have scv. You lose. Understand small bird?

right, but that still doesnt prove your shield bat theory…

XD XD XD

If you learn strategy of game. You can stop blaming terran for loss… especially when terran is underpowered…

Its ok, you wont admit it. But deep down you know you were wrong. Cya in the next topic big turkey

2 Likes

I am wrong. Why? Because I understand how shield battery work… PPP logic strikes again… D XD XD

You were wrong in your prediction. No shield battery buff played a role in those gsl games. You can tap dance around and come up with all the ifs ands and buts you want. But at the end of the day, you were wrong.

You do not understand game… it is ok… I will explain once more… because shield battery keep probes safe. It is not possible for terran to counterattack… taeja did not counter attack… which prove my point…

Teja didn’t counter attack because he had every single unit in his bunker trying to kill the star gate. Not because of the possibility that creator had a shield bat in his main…

Tell me, big turkey, with what units would teja have been able to get across the map and do any sort of counter attack. while creator was in his base with 2 voids killing everything? Teja had NOTHING.

Keep trying big turkey. Eventually you will run out of room to tap dance and have to admit to yourself you were wrong. Its ok if you don’t admit it to me. I just want you to admit it to yourself.

1 Like

Because shield battery hard counter it.

What units was he going to counter with? Common big turkey. Answer the question then the light will be revealed to you.

Reaper… then protoss expand… then mine drop or liberator…

Riiiight. So the reaper attacks. Creator leaves his adept at home, kills it, no shield bat required.

Also tell me how does teja get a lib and a mine drop out when 2 voids are in his base?

And scvs kill the pylon…

he had a 2nd pylon coming up by the time the adept deals with reaper it comes back to defend 2nd pylon, if he needs he makes 3rd. Either way the 1st void gets out and still no shield bat overcharge required.

Keep trying big turkey. You’re almost at the light.

1 Like