Wings of Liberty - Breakout - Can't get to Cell Block B

In the Wings of Liberty campaign, specifically the mission Breakout (where you help Tosh and unlock Spectres), Tosh cannot make it into Cell Block B. He can’t go through the ramp.

11 Likes

I can confirm the same; Tosh can’t get through the gate. Using a nuke to kill the guards triggers the objective, but the tanks remain stuck behind the gate.

I have same problem, plus i cant get to final enemy base.

Here is solution, it works for me. : solutions

Seems like a bigger problem in another bug

Today’s update brought a few annoying bugs, one being walking units can’t get through ramps. Better to wait for a fix, most map are unplayable (though some of them are now supper easy if you can get flying units or transport).

The “solution” didn’t work for me. It was already set like that anyway.

Same here I’m in Canada so i changed it to US and it didn’t fix it. The wall is still there.

Just proceed with main objective and when get nuke come back to cell block B and nuke guards

Same here, can’t enter 2nd cell.

I have same problem as you Skribs. Cell block B. Tosh stops right outside the room.

I heard there were some fixes to the game today. I just tried and still cannot get through to Cell Block B.

I have the same “bug”. Can’t enter in cell block B, please confirm if anyone can find a solution. The change of windows in English regional format didn’t work.

Resurrecting this bug thread: bug still exists, and no, Blizzard, I won’t be changing my settings to USA settings on my Windows 10 PC. Every other game on my computer is cool with Canada settings, and SC2 used to be as well (please make new patch with purpose of fixing this).

2 Likes

The same here! Waiting Biizzard to solve it.

1 Like

Same here. Blizzard, please fix!!!

i managed to complete the objective by using a nuke to kill everything but the tanks can’t get out anyways.

I can’t let Tosh get into Cell Block B and even get those siege tanks out there.

I just ran into the same problem. I’m playing normal. I don’t know how hard this would be on other difficulties. Once they gave me nukes I came back and used one of them on the guards on the 2nd cell. This does not solve the problem but can help you get those extra credits in the mean time.

It’s also in casual.