What units should I prioritize

not when you been playing for three plus years on three diferent comps dumb dubm

all replays are comp specific not cloud or what ever blizzard got going on, learn your stuff noob

The speedruns are all done on brutal, always are. But again, choose a side, is Miner Evac so easy that a noob was carried by Tychus? Or were those done on easy, cause it looked like a cakewalk?

lmao the didnt even clear the map in that clip

Haven’t chosen a lane yet, which is it?

The funny thing is if this player is building dragoons, and ONLY dragoons, no mineral dump or varied strat or anything.

There could be a real chance everyone is talking to a new player who has no idea what they’re doing. I love tych but he’s very obviously outlaw and semi mineral gated on p0/p3 without p2. Not enough to be a problem but he’s not soloing a entire miner evacuation on p1 or getting 3 speedrunner brutalisks 3 minutes into the game with highly skillful or possibly same map rerolled abathur baits to hide all airterran/unlurable bunkercomps no sane person would use as a speedrun comp.

Artanis with zealots and dragoons is quite literally a brand new to rts player comp i recommend to new players from other games.

The comp is simple to execute and hard to lose and can be used generally for anything casual to brutal will throw at a beginner. The mobility is kind of low and there’s likely better mixes out there, but its a staple while kerrigan can also solo. Her army can be made out of tissue paper and she can be squishy before 1000 hp.
P0 Raynor in a bad player’s hand is like giving todders a stock market that has “donate all money to me, barney the algerian prince!” On it.

Sure maybe they do pvp, maybe their ally is carrying them in 66% of games. But its fair to note with many games, the dunning kruger effect is a real thing where people with no experience are arrogant to think they’re the best. Without the experience to realize how much there is to learn.

Much less than coop where pretty much every commander after swann plays less like a ladder unit and more a coop specific hero commander. If adding zealots or high templars or reavers or tempests if wanted is too much for op, maybe they’re playing them wrong.

You’re supposed to build mineral dumps when you run out of gas, genius. XD

and again not a single bit of info in your clip shows they played on brutal at all.

Who wants to break it to him that Miner Evac is the easiest map to identify it was played on Brutal? :smirk:

lmao, again your talking out your but on this one, tychus , and dahaka can littrally solo any mission, on base state. no even prestigious.

do you seen anything in that clip that provides it was played on brutal, i can tell you right now if it wasnt played on brutal the enemies alone would of been out the but , there wasnt shi te for the enemy , ie played on medium or hard, fake clip get your stuff straight fake

Nope, it’s 100% guaranteed to be brutal, simply because of one thing that happens less than a minute into the game. Really showing your chops on this one.

stop beleiveing that clips on youtube ar 1oo% legit unless you see the full clip of them queying up

My dude, stop arguing…

This isn’t your average raging over nothing.

It doesn’t matter if you’re right (about nothing) or wrong (about anything). Nothing said so far has added any value (even in misconception).

And why are y’all entertaining this? He’s so inexperienced in coop that forum is just not the place… especially with his humility.

1 Like

lmao less than a minute in up to a minute all you see is the dude making a spore crawler on the second mineral patch, it literally shows nothing but him doing that. what a joke if you think thats means its brutal

eh wrong, all i said in the begining is gas is a the problem on these maps where as everyone and there mother has come up with some lame as escuse to why its not with a clip that they say is played on brutal wehre its not, and yet they keep defending the clip where as the clip says absolutely nothing about the difficulty setting its at. and they fact they keep saying its brutal and cant be done in the time limit that it was supposedly done in shows how stupid they are when ive seen it done in less. top it off they made the comment that look at the 1 min mark where all you see is dude building a spore crawler

This is all he does…

So let’s all just be wrong. Then it’s all good.

You’ll all type something useful to help him (really) but he’s too simple to get it. Thinks it’s hurting his ego.

Then he’ll just reply with the classi…

“Eh wrong…”

The guy doesn’t even get that nobody cares if he is proven right or wrong or otherwise. Sits on it like this is going to make or break anything.

Here is another :star:

1 Like

lmao, how about prove me wrong, with legit proof the clip isnt fake

Then what are you doing arguing in the coop forum? Go back to the 3v3 forums and argue over there. All the OP wanted was to find out what units they should make aside from dragoons.

Eh, I’ve had my fun, I’ll stop playing with him.

I’ll just tell you, it’s got nothing to do with the crawler. The announcer will point out which ship to protect. On any difficulty bar brutal, it will be the ship next to the base, on brutal it will never be that ship as it’s destroyed.

So yes, unless they put work in to spoof it to the point that they manually changed the minimap through the whole match, it was brutal.

dude you can start any ship literally by placing a unit at the point to start it, doen not mean a single thing, i could literally walk all my workers to the start points and start every single one in 3o secs