What units should I prioritize

never mind found it, and thats bs speed run, they didnt even clear the enemies out of the locks, just placed both troops on the locks to gain the timer. and dahaka at that which can solo most mission by himself

So basically let me summarize what has been the responses so far:

1. Everyone saying coop works fine and you can get high tech units as Artanis, except you.
  2. Other people’s accomplishments (like speed runs) or their experiences (like everyone’s response) have no merit, except your own.

So it seems pretty clear that YOU are the problem. Not coop, not it’s design, not 2-base, not the timers on the missions, and not others…

In other words, YOU can’t make Artanis work. Perhaps learn to play him more, instead of sensationally debating on how it is everything else but your issue.

3 Likes

… Why are you so angry? You’ve got some highly experienced people here trying to either give you advice or steer you in the right direction, yet you’re constantly trying to fight them on every point. You’ve hit 90 which is great, and I encourage you to keep going and find all kinds of ways to break Amon. I can solo maps using nothing but Swann’s Thor’s due to my opening, knowledge of the map, enemy comp, and the various timings. Watch some YouTube videos of some top tier coop players and you’ll see the true potential of what you can do.

As for dragoons, zealots are a great mineral dump that can draw aggro and shred smaller units. Just… Don’t expect many to survive. Immortals are great if going against ground comps due to bulk and hit scan weapons. High Templars are great on paper, but be carefully not to A-Move them into enemies. They have shorter range then the dragoons and the enemy loves to pick them off. Another fun one to add might be phoenix’s. They can pick up ground units, stunning them and making easy targets for your dragoons.

In fact, 1 base builds work fine, and possibly better than maxing the 2 you get depending on the map.

eh wrong, i said that speed run was bs, they literally placed units on the locks to start the timer, and no killing off the actualy army. anyone can do that as long as they can survive the onslaught brought onto them by the comp, wehre as dehaka is one of the strongest commanders in the game and can easily solo most missions and it dont take a genious to throw a unit or two which is what his teamate did up on the locks for the time needed. its the only map in the game wehre you can force the timer, ie bogus speed run

eh wrong never said i was mad at any of that, literally leveled my commaders that were free got bored with coop plain in simple, id rather play a game of 3v3 anyday of the week over coop. i havent played coop other than the latests prestiges that i thought would be interstesting. it got boring after maxing that far. im just saying that it doesnt take a genious to play coop even on brutal ++++, you just gotta know how to play and everyone else making the suggestions they are is freaking stupid, ive said the worst possible problem of all the maps and thats the gas. thats a straight up fact. there aint no bs about that. your limited to the map, and as i said every single map is on a timer and again that is a fact. the locks can be forced but you really didnt play the game as in the speed run bs the dude provided. they literaly walked dahaka to the points and let him sole, thats bs, plain and simple, yeah its a speed run but its still bs considering they ddint even kill the enemey units in the lock location just let the timer go after placing the units there while dahaka defended, literally anyone can do that with the righ person playing dehaka.

Well, if that’s not your speed, here’s LilArrin and Spohky finishing Miner Evac in under 10 minutes, while clearing everything on the map

hell you dont need dehaka, tychus can do that too

done that in less 20 characters

do that map in 7 min ill be impressed

You’ve cleared the map, and won with bonuses faster than that? By all means give us the file to watch, it’s be enlightening.

dude ive had a tychus ally alone clear that map in less than that, him doing all the work for my noob as at the time. really wish i could prove it but i for one am not going back through three years of replays to find it. sorry that aint happening. all you gotta do is start the timer the shuttles for that mission, and it can beat with both bonus,s . its the easiest map of coop, wall in the points with troops and sit and kill. ez peazy

and that was with me playing artanis noob state not even level 15. hell you think that map is a challenge you aint playing good period

Stop. Just… Stop. No one said it was hard. It’s an example of how people are able to beat the maps despite what you think the limitations of maps are. You and an ally cleared it fully in less than 10 minutes? I doubt it, but regardless, wouldn’t that prove that minerals and gas are not a limitations on maps? And that the arbitrary time on certain maps can be crushed?

Pick your story man. According to you, coop is super easy, but at the same time the maps don’t have enough money to make it easy.

2 Likes

doenst take minerals and gas to clear a map, just takes smarts

See, it doesn’t matter who says what. Everyone is wrong and you are right.

Here is a gold star :star:

You still can’t play well, and nobody is affected but you.

2 Likes

lmao 20 characters bla

what am i right in regards to and what am i wrong in guards to, why dont you be more specific

Easy, the MM overlay will point right to your best time for each map. If you’d really like to, it’s just a couple clicks away.

also nother fact about that vid clip you posted, it doesnt actually show if they played brutal. and i for one can tell you its not just by the enemy count alone when there attacking the shuttles. thats like mid way between easy and brutal. brutal throws all kinds of bs at you that looked more or less on easy