Vorazun Prestige Bugs

First, the keeper of shadows (time stop+shadow guard) uses a new “ability” for time stop. The cooldown for this new ability is not reduced by level 14 “chronomancy” which should (I think) lower its cooldown and coolup to 4 minutes. (Currently 5 minutes, despite being level 15)

The spirit of respite seems to be active all the time on PTR. I haven’t done much testing but it appears killed cloaked units will always respawn at the nearest nexus (albeit with 1 hp) despite using not selecting spirit of respite.

1 Like

Hey Rhyme,

Be sure to use the PTR Bug Report forum for all things on the PTR.

Can’t reply to bugs there so will do so here:

It’s possible that the Prestige does nerf the Chronomancy upgrade intentionally - then the bug is about documentation/description rather than actual behaviour. However, if it’s intentional - since it only happens for her P3, then it’s a pretty worthless Prestige. I’ve tried it on PTR as well as the live version; in its current state, it’s a hard no for me. It’s not just the TS every 4 mins becoming 5 mins - it’s that you need to skip some TS’es (like the one at 10:00) as save it for 12:00 or 13:00 min, then delays the next TS to 18… but if it’s a mission where you’ve got a big base to kill at 20-21, then you’ll save the TS for then. Effectively, you’ve gone from 5-6 Time Stops in a typical game to just 3, sometimes 4. Wouldn’t be worth it to anyone, especially since by late game you’ve usually already got a massive army.

Appears to be fixed in v5.0.3.

1 Like