Please Fix Prestige Texts

Making this topic purely to get the devs attention regarding all the changed prestige texts that are still giving off the information. There are a ton of them:

• In commander selection screen
  • In game icon display
  • In game text of specific prestige-affected research, etc.

For people keeping up with coop, its released patch notes, and generally playing a lot, this isn’t an issue. However, I would hate for people who didn’t know (or didn’t have time to read everything about prestige) to go for one only to find out it’s changed.

I understand it’ll take time, so please keep this one on the “to do list”.

5 Likes

Like, Tychus’s Lone Wolf deals extra 75% damage now, and the text still says 200%.

1 Like

That one was even an issue from the start, with it originally being 150% on release.

2 Likes

Kerrigan has this issue as well, [Bug] wrong prestige text, I would put this on Bug Report as well.

It would also be nice to include brief instruction of selected prestiges (advantage and disadvantage) at the “main commander selection”.

For example (if you select Dehaka > Devouring One)

Devouring One
+Your units benefit from devour effect but Dehaka’s level is limited
+Recommended for experienced palyer
+Control [Dehaka] on the mission and collect Essence to grow stronger
+Command a ferocious pack of [Primal Zerg] units

2 Likes

And Vorazun’s P3, which is either an undocumented disadvantage or a bug… or an undocumented nerf (like Lone Wolf’s text) - TimeStop is only available every 5 mins, instead of every 4 mins.

(It was also only every 5 mins on PTR.)