Unable to start games

so I can start up my games no problem, but lets say i try and play SC2, when i go into coop the ready button is not clickable and says unable to do that while initializing game mode. so i figure maybe i would play some heroes of the storm so i installed it again, and same issues can’t join or start a game. button is also unclickable.

i fresh installed heroes so i know its not corrupt files causing this, i opened all the ports for the dns, i disabled my firewall to see if that was it, i paused my antivirus to see if that was it. i made the blizzard launcher, and games all run as admin. i’m out of options really.

i guess blizzard really doesn’t want me to play their games

1 Like

your problem looks like a communications problem. your system and the server is unable to link up properly. you could try the 32 bit client.

1 Like

i should have mentioned that i did that as well. more specifically in sc2 i can’t play coop regularly, i can do mutators or custom but not regular. everything else seems to work on sc2

in heroes i can’t play versus ai, quick match or unranked, but i can play ranked, brawl, and custom

its just an odd bug, since i’ve post this i have restarted my pc, and router/modem still nothing

1 Like

could be a slow harddrive but, that is the only thing i can think of. if it is not that: i am out of ideas. you should however post your dxdiag. maybe i can get something out of that.

1 Like

i do not know how to do a dxdiag.

1 Like

open run, then type in dxdiag there. the tell it to run 64 bit dxdiag. then click on save.

1 Like

alright close my thread it seems my hard drive had a few errors that it didn’t catch when i restarted or it was an update on my video card drivers either way its working again

1 Like

i have been getting an error message when i attempt to boot starcraft II. It states “Graphics device is not available at this time”. All other blizzard games and non blizzard games work perfectly. I have unistalled and reinstalled still nothing

1 Like

then you should post you dxdiag.

1 Like

in game Co-op, can not use Ready button and select mission map.
i try reinstall, restart pc and repair file
but SC2 can play only arcade.

both crashes SCII and HOS
helpz… :frowning:

It’s fixed now. Network problems
I changed my internet router