Unable to connect to EU Server

I am Unable to connect to EU Server while US and KR both works.

Howdy!

Generally when this occurs it’s a routing issue between your location and our datacenter for the impacted region. The type of connection you are using is a cellular type which isn’t supported. You may contact the cellular provider for help troubleshooting this as a routing issue. You can test another connection such as a wired broadband connection or a VPN to confirm a routing issue, the cellular provider can assist with that if it’s the case.

Thank you.

Hi. I have the same StarCraft 2 issue. Can connect to america server but not to EU…I have try to connect from other town…same issue, so is not from my net provider. I can not open a ticket, other technical issue…At least I can write here. So even i will reinstall windows and the game, it will not work… Pls help me.
DANICET#2963

Dear Customer Support

I have the sae issue and it has no connection with my internet provider as we tried several different ones, vpn, and even connecting from another pc.
Offline mode doesn’t even load in saves and it is the only game on battlenet that wont connect to online ingame

Hey folks,

This thread is from a separate issue from four years ago.

There’s already a thread on the current issue that you can add your report to.

1 Like