Try this nexus coop

*Right now, the official coop is very slow to add content due to corona. That part is inevitable. So I recommend this nexus coop to you.

In summary, this co-op was created by a small Chinese team. This co-op includes some of the commanders you normally thought of and some of them now.

I think you should do it when the formal co-op is boring.
Currently, English translation will be completed soon.
Currently, it hasnโ€™t been released in North America yet, but only in Asia and Europe. All maps have been released, not only in China.

Some commanders have also made a video about the commander. We will post a link to YouTube and bilibili. Personally, I was satisfied with the concept of these commanders.

You donโ€™t have to do it right now.
Later, if you think that you are bored before the co-op, I recommend this nexus coop.

6 Likes
1 Like

It needs to have an english translation first.
I canโ€™t make out the texts.

The translation is almost finished, according to the captain of the nexus coop, and we are currently making tooltip fixes.

2 Likes

It looks pretty flashy cool. Would be a nice change of pace as an arcade for sure.

As for the nature of coop, at least the promo videos, makes it looks like most things will be trivialized by the calldown and abilities.

In fact, even when making such a commander, it is said that hundreds of mutation tests are performed. Recently, the team is making Ulrezaj .

2 Likes

Fix the hotkey problem, then we will talk.

So, if it gets fixed later, I will tell you the news.

1 Like

I can see how the increased power of these commanders can make mutators more fun, as they interact way differently than current commander concepts.

For reference, there are dozens of mutations made by the nexus coop team. The reason these commanders were strong was that these mutations made it difficult.

It looks very well made looking at those videos.

2 Likes

Currently, the commanders of the nexus coop are:
Mengsk, ued(Gรฉrard DuGalle ), Tosh, Raynor, Zeratul, Tassadar, Karass, Artanis, Overmind, Ariel Hanson , Stetmann. Currently, Captain is working on Ulrezaj.

5 Likes

Trying to find it is rather hard, atleast for someone like me who is much more used to NA servers. If it is possible, could there be a map link to atleast one of them?

Edit: It seemed to appear easily on Asian servers but not on Europe servers.

1 Like

Ooo thatโ€™s nice. Do I have to access the Asia server first to play it?

Seems like it so far. They said it should be available on Europe, but saw it on asia only. Might still be uploading.

I asked a Chinese developer earlier.
They said they posted it on a European server.
The difference from Asia is that there are only 3 maps and there are no Raynor and Karass.
First, I asked the developer
We will let you know when the answer is confirmed.

Once I checked it on a European server, I checked it was not marked. First of all, it is recommended to try it in Asia.
However, if you find the map on the European server, we will let you know again.

Oohh! canโ€™t wait!

What a nice roster! Wait, mengsk, Raynor, Zeratul, Stettman and Artanis? donโ€™t exist already?

This Nexus Coop is just another Arcade type of game based off of coop mode. It isnโ€™t related at all. Think of it as any Arcade RPG type with entirely new characters and abilities.