Try this nexus coop

The old commanders you talked about are different in the nexus coop.
For example, Artanis is different from the existing co-op
Artanis is the hero of the “Legacy of the Void”.
And each hero is really strong.
Basically, the reason the heroes of the nexus coop counted is because the mutations made by the nexus coop team are very difficult.

Basically, the nexus coop started in 2016.
This was the starting point of the heyday of the co-op.
Originally, it was made mainly for the commanders who died so as not to collide with Blizzard, but now the existing commanders have also made their own concept.
Of course, it’s an arcade type, but I didn’t fix bugs like these days and wanted to make recommendations at this point where I can’t get new content.
I understand Blizzard, but there is no reason for consumers to understand the situation.
It is Blizzard’s responsibility to make this happen.
As consumers, we are asking for granted.
You may know that the existing coop would not have gone this far if you had listened to your needs.

Let me inform you of what you truly wanted to know…

Mengsk

• Flying Planetary Fortress.

Raynor

• One hero only with temporary merc elite force, use an RNG blueprint system.

Zeratul

• The most lackluster commander in that arcade IMO.

Stettman

• Mecha swarm with stettman hero.

Artanis

• Tychus Protoss ver. (Artanis,Vorazun,Karax,Alarak,Fenix)
2 Likes

Ooh! Artanis sounds Badassed! Its like protoss Tychus!!

Currently, 11 maps have been translated into English on the Asia Server. In the morning, the European server will also be posted. Have fun.

2 Likes

I just found out right now! Will try it soon!

The other four maps will be considered after the release of Ulzeaj.

2 Likes

Thx for upload - i Love this “Mod”. It make so much fun hope for more Content :slight_smile:

silly question? how do i find it? do i just search nexus coop in the arcade?
thanks

pretty much…

You need english translator

yes u search “Nexus Coop” and u find 11 maps ! :slight_smile: gl and hf !

I’m sorry that I couldn’t answer every question because of my current study. In conclusion, you can play Nexus Co-op on 11 maps that have been translated into English, and they are only posted on European and Asian servers. North America hasn’t been discussed yet, but if you’d like, I’ll tell the developer.

1 Like

Thank you for the answers!
This sounds and looks amazing in a time when coop seems to be completely ignored by the developers.

Is it impossible to add existing Co-op Commanders in the roster in the Nexus Co-op (I mean, it could take up extra data and possibly overlap with units/effects etc)?

It does defeat the purpose but in case of supporting your friend to learn around the ropes it could prove useful?

sounds really cool :smiley: Will give it a shot

I also asked Captain that question. From the bottom line, Captain doesn’t like to mix Nexus Co-Op’s commanders with existing commanders. Captain told the Nexus CoOp to think of it as a separate co-op.

1 Like

Nexus Co-op is a co-op that started in 2016 when the official co-op was very popular.

Ah, that makes sense.
But Nexus Co-op is kind of difficult to figure out at first and there are no difficulty setting for the beginners begin.
I wish there was a beginner mode or even a command that lets the user to steadily learn about the commanders they play.

I also asked questions about it. Captain told his site address and said, “The commander’s guides should refer to the video they posted on this site for reference.” And the size of the Nexus Coop is not big. The total number of people, including Captain, is less than 20. (It may have been added, but I replied in the interview.) It is difficult to make a guide separately due to lack of staff. Currently, the Nexus CoOp team is working on the goal of producing Ulezaz and saving ui designers.