Nexus Coop in Arcade

How much would we love to see new Microsoft Blizzard integrate the work from Nexus Coop in the Arcade?

Like this post if you think they should merge these commanders in some form into standard Co-Op.

3 Likes

Honestly, it’s more legal trouble than it is worth. It’s one thing to make content that is similar to what other creators have made in SC2’s arcade… But to straight up import and take it… That might cause more problems than anyone is willing to deal with, especially with the dev team being effectively non-existent.

1 Like

Agreed, giving the tools to allow the arcade version to access the ui and startup screens from coop is one thing, but I can’t see them giving it official coop mode status.

Isn’t Nexus Coop that thing that add resources costs and other bad (from my perspective) stuff in the name of making it work for PVP? Or am I confusing with something else?

With the 5.0 patch, Blizzard owns anything you make with the Editor.

1 Like

This exactly. But I don’t see why they couldn’t offer the developers of nexus coop a % of the profits from selling the additional commanders. An easy win-win.

1 Like