Stuck in "Entering Lobby"

I just want to play some 1v1 vs the computer but can’t even set up a lobby.

This is incredible, thanks for the tip. I’ve logged out and back in hundreds of times because of this bug.

2021 and it is still happening

For me it just takes about 5+ seconds to leave a lobby.
So if I enter or create a lobby, it takes a really long time (the countdown for automatic lobby start nearly finishes before I leave) and I have about 2 seconds reaction time to decide wether I want to stay in the lobby or not (before the game starts).

This workaround seems to work. Much better than having to restart the game every damn time I wanna join a lobby.

Blizzard, read this: from this moment onward I promise you that I won’t support you with a single cent. I wanted to buy some skins for SC2, but you just don’t seem to want my money.

1 Like

Solution

Ingame
-click on the monitor icon bottom right
-click the globe icon top right
-click on your region

This reconnects you to your region. Now you should be able to join a lobby again and don’t need to restart the game.

2 Likes

It has to be some kind of joke that this is still a problem. Clearly any and all of their programmers are absolutely 100% incompetent for the fact that this has been an issue for the entire existence of this game. This is just another example of blizzard not giving a single sh@t about any of its customers. This kind of non-since is exactly why your company is failing, get a clue.

I agree, they are extremely corrupt worthless jokes. They would sell there own child for a single $.

To what ever Blizz employee may read this. Understand that when your supervisor tells you to give us some useless excuse of a reply you are enabling them. Don’t be a part of the problem. Quit your job at the JOKE OF A COMPANY Blizzard and find a real job. They don’t care about their employees either. You are worth something, don’t let them treat you like trash.

pls fix
pls fix
pls fix
pls fix

Sadly, i have no hope of a response nor a fix for this. It is not like they dont care and more like there is no one to care. For me, seems like Activsion is “slowly” killing Blizzard and their IPs so they can just get rid of them

2+ years for a widely-known bug with no fix in sight

Oh my how you’ve fallen, Blizzard

2021 and it’s still doing it, honestly incredible, AAA game btw

I actually found a fix that worked for me!

For context, I’ve been having the entering lobby bug, where you have to exit the game and restart it to get rid of the bug, but then as soon as you try create a custom lobby, it gets stuck again.

My Fix

I pressed “Create Lobby with Mod” and it brought up a list of mods (they hadn’t populated yet) but I chose Blizzard Mods from the dropdown and waited. They took a little time, but when the list appeared, I chose the mod for spectators (so it won’t affect gameplay for you) and it loaded me into a lobby!

Then, I quit that lobby and created a normal lobby without a mod and it worked first time!

I quit that lobby and created another and that also worked!

I’m so happy!

Let me know if it works for you.

That’s is not faster than to just logout / login.
In every case, this bug is a pain in the [CENSURED], especially when you in a party.
I don’t get how such an easily reproductible bug can’t be on for so much years, given the level of the actual game.

Well, this really says it all about the kind of company we are dealing with. I hope this zombie thread eats bliz’s brains.

Been a LONG time since my last post here. NOT ONLY is this glitch still in the game, BUT IT’S EVEN WORST.

bump to remind blizz they need to fix this

I think, they’ll fix it right after Firefox adds HDR support https://bugzil.la/hdr

Still here. This game is completely broken. A few years ago it was fine, but now I can’t even get into the training mode. I’m very dissapointed