Stuck in "Entering Lobby"

Bug has been here for at least 5 years and still no fix?

C’mon man, head in the game.

Happening a lot today. Arcade chat is full of people talking about not being able to join lobby. After 30 sec of attempting to enter the lobby, an error message pops out saying “There was a temporary problem with your request. Please try again.”

4 Likes

Just happened to me as well, I try clicking on any game now and it keeps loading the lobby then proceeds to time out the request. blizzard needs to realize these chats need to be monitored their not only losing their gamers because of their lack of big titles its that they leave out the many issues laid out in these chats no matter how small the bug its a problem they need to fix, I’m a HUGE STARCRAFT fan and I hate to see my game die, So blizzard please don’t let it die.

I also have the same problem. I am stuck in entering lobby also

Same issue here. I’ve been trying to play a game since Wednesday (3 days ago).

im waiting about 6 hours to entering in a Versus game but the game server timed out while creating the game. I am the only one who that happened today or what is this mess???

Same here. Several problems on Custom Games. With a Party or Not. Even playing against AI.

As well as with Score Screen. Most of them cannot be seen. Only a error Message

Still happening. Please kill this bug.

1 Like

1st time for me but just got hit w/this also…

seems to be affecrting everyone at the moment

1 Like

its going on now for weeks… is blizzard still having a holliday

1 Like

Thanks for nothing blizzard… can you PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!

1 Like

This is literally till happening…The only way to fix it is restarting your game after every match? This bug has been going on for over 5 years…just fix the damn thing already.

Ist Feb 2021 and the bug is still here

having this problem as well. unnacceptable considering how easy it would be for them to fix it. shows they DO NOT CARE.

The fix is simple enough. Just exit SC2, then restart it. It’s annoying to have to do it EVERY single time, but that is what we are faced with. This has been an issue since at least 4.3 (when premium maps were introduced), and I don’t expect it will ever be resolved. Over the past 2 years Blizzard has done little but prove how disconnected they are from their fanbase. Sure, there have been minor improvements (it’s been nice seeing some effort put into D3 again), but they may have come too little and too late. The coughpocalypse delayed a lot of what I thought would be positive changes to company, and I will say I can appreciate the necessity in those delays, but that has only given us more time to dwell on Blizzard’s shortcomings.
Don’t expect this bug to ever be fixed. It sucks, but restarting the app every time isn’t exactly the end of days, so you can either be mad at them for ignoring it for so long and boycott their content (and you would be justified for doing so), or forgive them and let them focus on their future as a company (my personal take on the matter).

TL/DR: You have to restart the app, and that is how it will always be.

1 Like

Its actually amazing the bug is still here, Its been in the game for over 5 years now, I would have thought that they would fix it long time ago, But here i am 2021 still bugged smiley: EZ fix is to change region, Afther gitting the bug Press ESCAPE to get the menu up, Top righ corner is a globe, You dont even have to swap region, Just click the same region you in, And it should thake you out of the bug cus changing region needs a loading screen, EZ fix no need to exit the game and open again, Have a Wonderful day people, See you on the battlefield.

6 Likes

Is there any fix for this issue , we can’t entrering on lobby on arcade game .
and if we try to create a new one , the lobby is created with wrong numbre of slot (numbre of slot -1 ) , and we can’t join lobby .
if someone find a way to bypass this problem , plz share it .
Thankx

Hi All ,

I think i found the main issue , the issue is about the connection and maybe the ip address is banned from the server , when i switched my connection from adsl to 4g , it work fine

have a good day :wink:

1 Like

Having the same issue. Only fix is to close the game and restart. Activision, please help fix. Don’t be like EA.