Stuck in "Entering Lobby"

Whenever I complete a game in SC2, I can either click Play Again or go looking for another game. If I click on anything to join a new game, I get stuck in “Entering Lobby,” and I then have to exit out of SC2, restart the blizzard agent, and then start over from scratch.

This has made group play impossible. I’ve also found this has been affecting many people I play with, too, not just me. I’ve had this issue for 5+ years now on 3 different computers.

36 Likes

Bump
C’mon already Blizzard. Its been years! Why is it not possible to flush out the information of the last game?

3 Likes

If have got the same problem, particularly after I finished an arcade game and I want to enter a new one.

It is more than annoying.

6 Likes

Same issue here, has been happening ever since I started playing in the Arcade. Sometimes it happens every 2nd game (I play one game of Direct Strike and next lobby I try to enter, i get this bug). I has gotten so annoying that half the time I don’t even bother restarting the game. I just go play something else.

Can’t believe this is something that has been around since 2016 and is still not addressed.

6 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t seem to care, there are simple steps to prevent it based on what I C on my PC. Wait till the screen suddenly refreshes, then you can join. Blizzard cares for nobody, they just want $$$. I will never buy d4, NO I don’t have a "SMART"phone, get real. Deal with it, or, get, dealt with. As I expect them to deal with me.

1 Like

Still happening Still happening Still happening Still happening

5 Likes

Bumping BECAUSE IT’S STILL HAPPENING. WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN FIXED!? IT’S BEEN HERE SINCE LAUNCH!!!

2 Likes

Blizzard? This has happened to me like 5 times in the last couple of hours. It’s been an issue since launch

3 Likes

@Blizzard,
Is this problem known? We haven’t received any update so far.
Directly clicking ‘play again’ after an Arcade game causes this issues.
If we wait for 5-10 seconds until the score screen refreshes, it seems to works.

Maybe this will shed some light on this bug.

1 Like

@Blizzard this is happening to me every single time I play SC2

3 Likes

This is still an issue. It’s REALLY annoying and still happens every time.

If you don’t wait until the scoreboard kind of “refreshes” you can’t enter a new lobby without restarting the game.

This will never ever get fixed, so you’ll either have to wait for the refresh thingy, or restart the game every single F***ing time you complete a game.

2 Likes

Blizzard?
This happens literally every single time I play a custom game.

1 Like

Try everything suggested there

Edit: Looks like blizzard removed the old forums, so the above link won’t work anymore. Look below

1 Like

Dead game getting killed by bugs

3 Likes

Still happening, frick me

1 Like

It is not working for me at all. Any game mode i play with friends also seems to be having the issue and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. In December 2019 it is still an issue…

2 Likes

It happens to me almost every other arcade game and i have to log out or exit sc2 PLZ FIX THIS FOR A 50$ GAME THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE I WILL NEVER SUPPORT BLIZZARD AGAIN

3 Likes

I seem to have figured out the issue, well for me anyway. Don’t exit through the menu. Now I know most of you do this when you rage but I’ve noticed if I play to end and exit normally. It never gives me the bug . . . Just saying :blush:

any chance this bug will be fixed? (bump)

I completly removed sc2 and all its traces from my system. After installing it anew, I got the same issues. Btw the link still only leads to the general forum.