Stuck in "Entering Lobby"

This happens EVERY game for me and have to restart for EVERY game.

the bug is still there…it annoys me every time i play sc2

I stopped paying them for anything after LOTV, they have terrible service (battle.net) low quality products (Diablo 3, and SC2 are infested with bugs) and expect us to pay for their care.

This is not a connection problem, it is SC2 algorithm. Someone smart decided that nobody would leave an arcade game before victory-defeat screen.

the bug is still there

This issue happens to me every single time I play sc2. It’s been happening for 10 years now.

@Blizzard: Any Response on this ongoing Issue?

So now restarting the game doesnt work either… better and better everyday !!
Keep going Blizzard !

Still happening…

This is wrong on so many levels.
There is literally no other company out there to my knowledge that keeps patching 16 year old games. Wasnt too long ago they patched Diablo 2 or Warcraft 3 TFT (before the disaster was released…)

The reason why i still keep playing Blizzard games exclusively is due to the fact that they actually care about our experience in the long term.

I have absolutely no idea what they were thinking when they killed WC3 off tho, that was not in line with what i´ve come to expect of Blizzard.

To all the people who has this issue, did u try reinstalling windows and it still keeps happening?

If u didnt try it, then ROFL.

PLEASE address this.

I also suffered from this problem for 2 years. But recently, the problem has been solved. This issue has been resolved by changing the size of each memory on my computer to the same size.

The game file on the servers is corrupt in some way that appears to effect different scenarios of different operating systems differently. Windows 10 appears to be a consistent offender from my experience.

A work around ive found is still a hassle. Party with someone, and if it freezes up in the join lobby loop, swap leadership and send game invite. You might need to cancel invite and have it resent.

"To all the people who has this issue, did u try reinstalling windows and it still keeps happening?

If u didnt try it, then ROFL."

Unfortunately even a totally virgin fresh install, or simply silent data corruption pruned, or outright prevented OS from good data hygiene will not solve the problem. Its originating from the game file itself being partly corrupted. Not peoples machines which is why it effects so many people.

This has been happening since release. Devs haven’t even acknowledged it.

Solution: wait a while (~1 min) before joining a new lobby.

Still happening to me. Pls help.

Still happening. 2 year old “feature”.

Still happening, no response from Blizzard. Not cool.

+1

Still happening, please fix