Stuck in "Entering Lobby"

I guess i didnt post my new reply? Meant to post this link.

This might be worth doing. If the above didnt work.

I used to have a fix that worked for most people, but that was years ago and it was that link i saved.

Do you have this problem for every region or just your normal one?

Is there anyone from Blizzard even looking into this?
It has been literally years since this bug is here

1 Like

And btw it is easy to reproduce:

• Join Custom Game.
  • Leave Custom Game while others are still in Game and Playing
  • Try Joining a new Custom Game
  • Stuck in Entering Lobby
2 Likes

@killerofgods - still doesn’t work. Any other fixes?

@Blizzard you gonna do anything about this bug?

01.03.2020 The bug still remains. Infinite “Entering Lobby” without option to cancel. Need to turn off entire game every time it occurs.

1 Like

the bug is still there. just as a reminder :imp:

1 Like

same problem here for years now. i have to exit the game several times.
plz fix the problem!

26 march 2020 still bugged ! WTF blizzard. after every game of direct strike i have to exit the game and enter again .FIX ALREADY YOU HAVE BILLIONS

if low core memory than game is crashing and after i resart it and try enter arcade game lobby it gives me message my status is locked out, Blizzard pls better fix buggs than spend time and resouces to that skins and other in-app-purchase stuff

1 Like

I have the same problem. Issue with the maps not loading, or being stuck on ‘entering lobby’ when in multiplayer. Have tried deleting and reinstalling the game, creating a second account, going to the EU server instead of US, updating system (currently on 10.13.6). None work. Have searched the forums and found many with the same problem but no fixes. Please help.

1 Like

I have the same problem but Blizzard obviously dosnt care about it…

I have the same issue - Is there an official place to report this bug?

I have the same issue trying to create a custom melee…

It has been happening to me too. What a shame. I like SC2… but why it haven’t been solved?

It only happens when you leave a game and try joining when it is stil going.

senario 1: game ends, you leave. no problem here

Senario 2: you quit while two other people are still playing that game: you get stuck in entering lobby

1 Like

happens to me aswell
can’t create a map to play 1v1 with friends

1 Like

Still going on since 2016 !
Serioulsy f*** this s***!
It take more time to join a game than the game itself.
Blizzard garbadge

1 Like

Remarkable. Blizzard used to be a passionate, reputable studio but this is unacceptable. I can’t even play a 1v1 against a computer because of this. It’s a shame I can’t ask for a refund at this point, all they care about is money now

4.24.2020 this just suddenly started happening to me. Logging out and restarting does NOT fix it. My connection is fine, other games work. Absolutely no fix?! How is this even possible?

Edit: removing the battlenet folder and reinstalling batlenet as suggested in other posts seems to have resolved it for me