Starcraft 2: Co-Op commanders were reset to level 5

Same problem here. Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis are capped at 5 with the rest being fine. Neither restarting the game nor clearing the cache fixed it.

@Levithian same issue here

Encountered the same issue today. Artanis, Raynor, Kerrigan went back to lvl 5.

Same issue for me as well

Looks like folks are posting here about this. Iā€™m also experiencing the same issue (first noticed last night). Currently on the North America server.

Why does Blizzard not respond to this problem in a professional manner?

Same hereā€¦ my commanders were reset to level 5 as well, very frustrating. They werenā€™t like this before Christmas. Something happened and now even when I play, I get zero xp on them so I canā€™t even level them back up.

Same issue here, Raynor and Artanis were both reset to level 5 and it is capped. I tried deleting the cache but it didnā€™t work as well.

my kerriganā€™s 15 levels downraged to level 5

Having similar issues. Waiting for a fix.

Same thing is happening here. My Kerrigan (P2, lvl 15, 41 mastery points) was reduced to lvl 5 today. If I play a match, it doesnā€™t let me gain XP and says Iā€™m capped? Has ANYONE had this resolved? Iā€™ve tried restarting, running as an admin, switching servers (from NA to EU and back to NA) , to no avail. I hope they do something soon. I look forward to my time off to play this game.

Hey all,

This is a bug on Blizā€™s side that occasionally pops up that Bliz needs to fix on their end.

For this recent occurrence, Bliz is aware and is looking into it. You can follow this thread if any updates are made.

Note: Bliz is aware that the fix attempt mentioned earlier in the linked thread below didnā€™t work.

thank you. hope the fix comes soon

after server maintanence today (Jan 23, 2024), my Kerrigan Artanis raynor reset to lvl 5 againā€¦

Had the same issue. Kerrigan and Artanis reset to 5.

i am having the same issue again , my Reynor level reset to 5.

same issue. Raynor Kerrigan and Artanis capped lvl 5.

Mine was reset as well for a 2nd time in a month

same issue. Raynor capped lvl 5.

24/01/2024, My Kerrigan, Jimmy, and Artanis just get back to lvl 5 and I lost my Artanis Prestige. Itā€™s cost so much time. Give it back Blizzard