Starcraft 2: Co-Op commanders were reset to level 5

I have the same issue. The 3 basic heroes set back to lv 5. It is now 1/25/2024. It occasionally happens to me, they were set back to 5, then a week or so later they are recovered, then it happens again.

Same issue for me. Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis are all affected.

hello when will this me fix? my artanis is capped at level 5. from level 15

Please help me too!!!

have the same issue!!!

Please, help me. I have this issue as well, Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis all reset to 5.

Same issue here!
Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis are reset to lvl 5, but only Fenix is on lvl 15 and can adapt prestige.

I’m having the same issue too. The three free commanders are saying I need to pay for them.

acknowledged is different for a solution when this issue will be fix

This is now the second time this has happened to me this year. Like an idiot I purchased the deluxe edition upgrading from the regular campaign collection hoping that it would fix the issue logging completely out and reinstalling to no avail. Went and played AoE4 for a month came back and its still broken. How can you guys allow this issue to persist for years now and still happily take our money for a broken game? Its a low blow to the community if I have ever seen one.

I also have this issue

My tree commonder still lvl bug. how long to fix this isue.

this keeps happening… it’s been days

is there any support main ticket to report this?

I logged started playing and realized I was only level 5! =(

I need my lvl 15 back on my 3 common characters

There’s no need to file a ticket.

1. Bliz is aware of the issue and is investigating
  2. Support can’t do anything for you because it’s a bug on the back end.

I’m still having this issue, any updates? I hope it gets fixed soon…

It is been a while since the problem occurs, and still is not fixed, I tried deleting cache but did not fix the problem :smiling_face_with_tear:

Is blizzard actually doing something about it?

6 posts were split to a new topic: [Main thread 03/29] Co-op Commanders Level set to 5