[Main thread 03/29] Co-op Commanders Level set to 5

Happened to me with my Fenix which I payed for. Nova works fine as is Kerrigan, it’s just Fenix that’s been stuck at 5 when he’s already 22.

3 Likes

I’m impacted by this as well. All commanders are stuck at level 5.

“There’s no need to file a ticket, Blizzard is aware of the issue” - then Blizzard needs to learn to communicate better. I understand the staff for SC2 and CS and other departments has been heavily cut but still. As my mother told me when I was a child: Use your words.

1 Like

Same, just made the same post and talked to other people in the lobby who were experiencing the same issues, for me it’s not just Raynor but other commanders I’ve paid for.

I experienced the same issue today. All my commanders are stuck in Lvl5. Is there no solution to this?

Just logged in to work on some progression in prestige. Guess I won’t be playing until this is fixed. Pretty sad how a game this old has new bugs popping up…

We’d all love for Bliz to communicate better. However, in situations like these, I’m providing the same direction that Bliz would.

The SC2 team hasn’t existed for almost four years, however it’s not from being cut.

All of the commanders I have bought and prestiged/leveled past 5/were maxed out are now set at level 5, prestige still shows as unlocked, I have restarted both the game and my PC multiple times as Blizzard suggested when I was using the “submit ticket merloc” but that has not solved the issue.

I was playing last night without issue and all commanders were the appropriate level.

Edit: this has been for both my default commanders AND my paid commanders as previous iterations of this bug seem to only be for defaults.

4 Likes

Same thing has occurred to my account. I played as usual last night and today everything is maxed at level 5! This happened to a friend of mine a few months back and it was a glitch on Blizzard’s end that they fixed. Fix this bug again please.

3 Likes

Same thing for me. I heard about this bug before, but it’s the first time for me. All of my commanders are reset to lvl5. I had them all but abathur in max level.

1 Like

Same here. not too happy about this as it’s the second time this bug has made it pointless to play and level prestige. Allo but three fully maxed and all now useless.

1 Like

Will there be a notification when the bug is fixed? my commanders are also reset to lvl 5.

1 Like

All my commanders are stuck at level 5. Why BLZ, why?
Where are those good developers in the good old time?

Now all my paid commanders are back to level 15 but Raynor and other free ones are back to 5

My raynor commander is capped at level 5 even though i have all prestiege unlocked. Can you guys fix this?

aye i have a same problem i have stukov purchased and it is now capped at level 5 and he was already at level 10 at the time

Went to play some campign until it’s fixed… guess not. WoL shows up, no heart of Swarm even showing up. It’s like everyone is listed as F2P even if you paid for it all (All SC2 expansions and commanders bought and not at any discount here and all utterly useless now). Can’t continue in campaign mode on even Raynor. This bug goes far beyond Co-op and is actually affecting the entire game. Not a dev but I will guess it is somewhere in the listings of who bought what and that not registering when logging in.

Both CO-OP and Campaign have lost progress. This is a fully paid for game from years ago. Is this because of Microsoft developers?

I have the problem as well. All of my commanders I had at level 15 are now 5 and cannot progress.

I have restarted, etc. This appears to be a problem with the servers, because someone I had blocked (IOC) who just spams the channel with a WhatsApp number became unblocked.

Yeah, same issue, try to get a ticket out, but it’s too damn annoying. Now just waiting to see if anyone posts on how to get full refund on this account. Just for context, all the commanders that were reset to level 5 were level 15, and I’m prestige 100+, and I’ve tried all the ‘suggested’ but nothing.

1 Like

Same issue here with all commanders at 15

1 Like