Starcraft 2: Co-Op commanders were reset to level 5

i am having the same issue again , my Reynor level reset to 5.

same issue. Raynor Kerrigan and Artanis capped lvl 5.

Mine was reset as well for a 2nd time in a month

same issue. Raynor capped lvl 5.

24/01/2024, My Kerrigan, Jimmy, and Artanis just get back to lvl 5 and I lost my Artanis Prestige. It’s cost so much time. Give it back Blizzard

Hey folks,

In the main thread, Bliz has acknowledged this recent recurrance.

Same here, Artanis was capped at level 5. Couldn’t get exp either from doing a mission

when it will be fix? Jim was capped to Lvl 5

I am relieved its not just me then, I’ve tried restarting to no avail cannot play coop like this. Does anyone know a timeframe on a hotfix?

My free commander Raynor Kerrigan and Artanis are max lvl and prestiges. But now lvl back to 5 and can’t lvl up anymore.

Issue was resolved recently and is now back again. All commanders reset. Second time this has happened in 20 days. Not good.

same issue, Kerrigan

I have the same issue. The 3 basic heroes set back to lv 5. It is now 1/25/2024. It occasionally happens to me, they were set back to 5, then a week or so later they are recovered, then it happens again.

Same issue for me. Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis are all affected.

hello when will this me fix? my artanis is capped at level 5. from level 15

Please help me too!!!

have the same issue!!!

Please, help me. I have this issue as well, Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis all reset to 5.

Same issue here!
Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis are reset to lvl 5, but only Fenix is on lvl 15 and can adapt prestige.

I’m having the same issue too. The three free commanders are saying I need to pay for them.