Starcraft 2: Co-Op commanders were reset to level 5

I suffered a downgrade, my first Co op commanders went to lvl 5

finally, issue is fixed for me today! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve tried logging out, closing the game, logging out of bnet app and restarting my computer. Raynor, Keri, Tannis all still 5 and capped.

I also have this issue, Raynor and Artanis have been reset to level 5. I had them at 15.

hello, i have the problem, my commanders kerry, raynor artanis and fenix do not go up from lv 5 after using the prestige

Reminder: this topic is dead :skull_and_crossbones: and should not be necroed.
If you have that issue, see there:

im impacted, my artanis went from almost level 7 or 8 to level 5 capped, can you not just globally fix this issue, I dont want to have to come here again when my raynor and kerrigan gets to 5+ also have stukov due to buying SC remastered, hope the same thing doesnt happen for him.

The bug still lives, I’ve just lost my Raynor, Kerrigan, Artanis levels tonight maybe one hour ago.

same just happened to me tonight… in the waiting to see how you can fix this bug,
thank you in advance

So … I’m forced to pay a character… or how I should process this ? I was lv 11 and now lv 5 capped untill purchase

was fine yesterday, logged in today and my raynor has been reset to lvl 5, and locked no longer able to gain xp. (was lvl 15 yesterday)

Me to same issue , didnt got an Error or game crash … was playing campain mode and have changed to coop mode and there it was – Raynor ,Kerrigan and Artanis are lvl 5 now =( is there a fix for or do i have to grow em up aggain ?

me too. my kerrigan’s 15 levels downraged to 5 levels :frowning:

Same thing just happend to me. Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis got reset and softlocked at lvl 5. At least my Prestiges are still there but i cant lvl them back up :confused:

1 Like

Я не понимаю, что случилось… В ночь с 23.03.2022 на 24.03.2022 - все начальные командиры были сброшены до 5 левла и ограничены на нем же. Даже кнопки “приобрести” - нет. Беда-бедой… Надеюсь, это решится.

My Raynor also is back to level 5
Yesterday 15
Today 5

this has also happened to me as well anyone found any information about it?

hi. i have the same problem…primary commanders (jim.kerry.artanis) droped to lvl 5 from ( 15.8.9) …some help please .

Salve. Oggi i miei comandanti sono al livello 5 e penso sia un bug. Per favore cercate di risolvere presto!
Today my commanders are level 5 and I think it’s a bug. Please try to fix it soon! Greetings

my kerrigan has reset to lvl 5