Real replays from tehbatz

Actually you are very right about that. But you know what, I’ll survive.

1 Like

:wink:

20charsssssssssss

you should give a masterclass about trolling. This is art, yo. You can make anyone get mad about anything. Its amazing. Legit go live talk how or something and tell them your story. I’d watch the fudge out of that.

1 Like

You’ve giving him waaaaay too much credit. Moreover, I don’t post on the forums if it’s not fun or can lead to fun.

Yes the troglodytes on these forums will never be able to accept that someone else has a valid viewpoint. It’s the last defense mechanism someones brain can use to invalidate a threatening idea. They don’t have to contend with the facts if the idea itself is so absurd it isn’t even worth considering. So they call it trolling.

2 Likes

I can confirm what batz is saying is true. That guy has genius intellect and can run circles around you guys physically and mentally all day. Apetoss gm players do get destroyed really often.

2 Likes

I really like to drop the HAMMER on my opponents. It really leaves a lasting impression if you know what I mean.

The average IQ of apetoss poster must <80, pretty sad tbqh. I guess it makes sense that players with disabilities goes for the “crutch” race.

That’s SC2 as a whole. This game is nothing but APM spam since blizzard deleted every way a player could possibly lose before the 10 minute mark. Past that time and it’s all about whether you have the APM to manage 7 bases and 200 supply and 3-5 fights progressing at the same time. APEtoss has the game especially easy. They turtle on a lower base count, manage fewer units, have super simple move-click micro and f2 their entire army (if out of position they can recall, warp in, or use shield batteries). Their units are super bulky and with shield batteries have insane regen giving them basically eternity to identify and react to a problem. For zerg, your entire army is so fragile it will disappear in a puff of smoke in literally a split second from a single mine hit.

I think Blizzard was trying to appeal to the MOBA players when they designed Protoss. You know, the people who are used to managing a single hero unit. The low APM / multitasking etc is entirely by design. Frankly a lot of these players would probably be happier if they switch to League or Dota.

Regardless, the fact that I have an 80% win-rate when trying to end the game in <5 minutes, during a period of the game when it’s basically impossible to lose before the 10 minute mark, is really impressive. The trolls above will never acknowledge that. I could definitely go pro if I wanted to with a decent shot at winning major tournaments.

Furthermore I will point out that I posted actual replay statistics showing I have an 80% win-rate in the early game. The original poster accused me of cherry picking and showing only what I wanted everyone to see, but that’s exactly what he is doing. My win-rate in the early game is 80% according to my replay stats, yet he is cherry picking a single game.

Once again the forums are filled with psychological projection of deranged minds.

1 Like

Have I ever asked if you’re bats before? This is the only game I’m aware I’ve played you in, to my knowledge I have a 100% winrate. Your fault for barcoding.

1 Like

Is that BerryCrunch in one replay. He posted here in the past. Basically I hate when some non playing trolls spam and bash if they are under 3.5k MMR . You can’t be 1 time silver and call others trash players. I still remember Goba with anger inb4 he comes if he can even make 10 games.

As for Batz … That’s like Zerg avilo, why so many NA’s are like that? Idra etc. The only one I can think of from eu was Naniwa. Too much gmo food? Older parents raise kids who get strange behaviors like autism?

He knows how it feels t VP and lose in lame way

You can have a reasonable opinion on another players if you aren’t a code S player. Otherwise, you are trying to draw a line right. Also I’m unclear if you’re referring to me, but the word “bash” is an interesting choice of words here, considering I said being GM is good regardless, but lets be real, Batz isn’t anywhere near code S nor even any relevant tourney worthy.

That’s not bashing.

What is this high tier schizophrenic posting? Who removed your posts? The mods? You know who they are and you’re posting their MMR or something? Please dear lord, for the sake of your family you need to start taking your meds again.

1 Like

Call me crazy,but I would say that’s batz talking to himself.

1 Like

I skimmed through his message history. There’s some suspicious stuff there, but overall it’s either a very big act or there’s a real and different person behind these posts. The guys is insane and probably brain damaged, sure, but probably not batz.

1 Like

No wait I was mistaken, I have looked at one thing that didn’t look totally right,battle net profile showing up, and it redirects to a Shialabeufs account I think,the one he said he would be using on his demonstration,lmao.So no batz but as expected,these low message accounts are from known posters.

whom are you referring to?

Meltdownguy, he seems to have deleted his post here though.

https://i.imgur.com/ugkLuCz.png

This is why people are so pissed off that I am “cheesing”. I have a higher win-rate in the first 5 minutes of SC2 than Serral’s win-rate (~70%). In reality it’s a L2P issue on their part - they can’t survive the first 5 minutes of the game and are enraged by that fact. Regardless, results such as these are definitive proof that I could definitely go pro if I wanted and have a decent shot at winning tournaments. I have an 80% win-rate and I am not even trying. I am just messing around to have some fun. Imagine what I could do if I actually cared.