Real replays from tehbatz

Batz, you seriously need help

3 Likes

Oh? My 2 rax has like a 90% winrate on ladder. It’s really silly, shame I can’t do it every game.

DoubleBarrel’s is way better. It looks identical to a standard build even if you drone scout it. But really it’s a proxy 3 rax, 1 rax at home allin where he pulls scvs.

They’re very different. For example, that’s all in whereas mine is macro. I need ~3 drone kills plus drone pulls to be even. It’s an absurd build, honestly. If you couldn’t pool first or drone scout for it, Terran would be imbalanced.

Players have no clue how to play short games. They play vanilla macro builds on repeat like a robot. The proof is in my win-rate:

https://i.imgur.com/ugkLuCz.png

The P-value of these results is <0.000001, by the way. 80% win-rate is Code S territory.

2 Likes

Not really? I could give you plenty of reasons to doubt what you’re saying, but I think the funniest one is that Prince is rank 1 NA.

This is KR but whatever. Rogue stealing my builds to use in Code S and my builds having 80% win-rates just isn’t enough for you. Clowns gonna cry that it’s “cheese” that they aren’t skilled enough to survive the early game.

1 Like

I’ll paypal you $1000 if Rogue goes 4 hatch against a proxy 2 rax, how about that?

I more have an issue with low skill players getting to a relative ranking as me because they play weird gimmicks. Take the screens per minute you average, it’s 10. IIRC, I average 25 so your mechanics are more than twice as bad as mine, funny for someone that says that the game is only mechanics but I digress.

I also hate how I have to learn how to play against specific players but they don’t have to learn to play against me. If everyone did the same stupid cheese, I’d love it, I’d demolish you all with no sweat, because you’d be cutting my prep into like a 50th or something. If there were the occasional cheeser here and there, I wouldn’t mind either because I’d only have to learn several responses to early aggression, but having to learn 10s to 100s of responses gives me a headache.

When I was taking the game less seriously, I side stepped the problem by just doing macro proxies every game, cheesy players can’t manage defence and aren’t good at adjustments. For example, I beat most pool first players with a proxy 2 rax because cheesers are just very weak in general at the game but I struggle a lot against a 16 pool from a macro player trying to be safe. I still try and use this solution but as I’m beginning to rise back up the ranks, it’s not quite adequate.

Filter by the first 5 minutes. Everyone stares at their base in the early game. The first 2 minutes of the game I am usually alt+tabbed.

1 Like

No? Lambo says as Zerg, if you’re not macroing you should be looking at your first overlord. As Terran, you can be macroing while microing your reaper, so if you have a fairly high SPM, you can just sort of never stop attacking while having flawless macro.

Yeah but does lambo have an 80% win-rate? Nope. He’s got a 57% win-rate. I don’t think you fully comprehend just how insane an 80% win-rate is.

http://aligulac.com/players/4049-Lambo/

1 Like

I would just adore Lambo if he was a petty enough person to give a sh1t about some random forum user talking sh1t about him. Petty enough that he’d challenge you to a streamed bo.7 just to bully you. That would be the funniest sh1t ever, my God. Sadly, we’ll never get that.

1 Like

80% win-rate is higher than Serral. I am not even trying here either. This is just me messing around with complete nonsense builds.

1 Like

If you’re that good you would have been playing professionally as you can start making real money at that point. The reality of the situation is that even with your gimmicks and your cheese, I’m still better than you and I’m not very good myself.

It’s a waste of time. This is an 80% win-rate with nonsense builds that are meant to try and entertain me a bit. Vanilla SC2 is too easy. I have to stir the pot or this game is just plain boring. I could never play it professionally because I don’t have mental disorders that make my every thought obsess over a video game. I usually have a dozen projects going on to keep me entertained and sc2 is just on the side, in the evenings, when I am tired. It legit takes a mental disorder to obsess over such an extremely simple video game to the point you want to play it full time.

2 Likes

Oh? You must have a networth in the several millions then. Throw me a cheap 10k buddy, doesn’t mean anything to you.

Yeah I know how this works. I have two cats. They started out as strays. They are pretty self sufficient. I put kibbles out for them but they eat mostly mice/voles from my massive yard. Well anyway I picked up a third cat from the shelter. And the only thing she does is sit around the house, and run into the kitchen the moment she hears a wrapper open. She will not leave me alone. She will attack my feet or my hands as I walk by if I ignore her. If I run away, she chases. If I go out my backdoor, she runs downstairs to her catdoor and meets up with me. So I really have no choice except to throw her scraps. Well, one of the other cats has picked up on the behavior. Now I have two cats coming running anytime they hear the fridge open. Do you see where this is going?

1 Like

Hand the money over if you have it my dude. Not gonna believe you unless I get at least 10,000 USD.

Whatever will I do if someone on the internet doesn’t believe me. Gosh darn it my life is ruined.

1 Like

Well, for someone as boastful as yourself, I’m sure it hurts you a lot.