Real replays from tehbatz

Rofl. Here is when he realized he lost.

https://i.imgur.com/zWXbq0X.png

There’s still no replays, no streams. You’re just playing into my characterization. Is this all you have?

You will just have to find them on google. Many of my videos are reshared to reddit and get thousands of views. Here is an example:

https://i.imgur.com/tRiiQSK.mp4

915 views without even trying to promote it. I could start a youtube channel that teaches Zergs to slay APEtoss in <4 minutes. Note the free proxy hatchery building in his main base LOL. That’s why he didn’t notice the drone block otherwise he would have pylon blocked behind his adept. He was too busy panicking about the hatchery. APEtoss gonna APE.

Excuse me, excuse me. Can you take the time to slowly go through what I’m saying.

One.

Word.

At.

A.

Time.

I would like timestamps to the streams where you play the streamers, or better yet, replays. I do not want what you’re repeatedly giving me. If you continue to act this way, I’ll treat you like the child you are.

2 Likes

The more angry you are for the next time we play the better. That way we can get you to rage as you lose to a meme build.

Yeah, that’s what I thought, you wont’ give me what I’m asking for. This is why people don’t think anything of you my dude. We all know you’re full of crap because you refuse to be transparent, that’s why I made this thread. People can see what you’re like without your filter.

4 Likes

I’ve got one where some rando named “bossterran” rages about how Jakamakala has a crush on a particular forum poster.

Oh boy, I’d wager I know who Jakamakala has a crush on.

Obviously it’s HOOPsaiya. I mean who can’t love a dude with HOOP in his name! He lives in a dumpster and uses a dirty sock to muffle his microphone. I mean, he’s literally a genius. Just listen to him. He’s a poet with incredible theatrics:

https://streamable.com/axnzp6

The way he delivers each verse with resounding resolve is just amazing. I could listen to him as I go to sleep at night. Man it is just incredible what you can find on Google.

Listen man, the videos are out there. You just gotta Google them like I did. Do you not know how to Google? Rofl. Why am I not surprised.

So weak, I’m not taking your bait.

Uh oh, somebody is mad not about the hoopsaya joke, but the joke nested in the hoopsaya joke.

I don’t even know who hoopsaya is? I think it’s meds time my dude.

1 Like

He’s also a little bit mad that the video showed I am 5400 mmr while clowning on GM APEtoss with meme builds. :kissing_heart:

I don’t click your videos either my dude, I’m accepting replays, timestamps to streams or nothing.

1 Like

Oh wow I underestimated just how enraged he would be by joking about HOOPsaiya. I didn’t realize you two were besties.

Come on

No matter what this guy says in all those threads, we all know that the only thing Batz is good at is googling. He knows where to find all the necessary information he needs, so he can then impress us with his “knowledge” but unfortunately not everyone buys it Mr. Batz.

3 Likes

To quote the website hosting the replay: “This replay has been downloaded 0 times”.

So what this really is is a full time forum spammer spewing nonsense from a dozen alt accounts like his life depended on it. Get a life kid. I live so flipping rent free in your brain it’s amazing.

1 Like

I’ve never heard that excuse but doesn’t surprise me if they use the “I need private jets to fight global warming by going to meetings talking about it, but you guys use buses instead of cars”.

The only way switching to a different source of energy would be to extraordinarily slowly do it, as it would cost many jobs and cause many issues for the vast majority of people as is, and many other countries.

I’m fine with looking into other forms as energy, but there has to reasonable ways to go about it.

I went to chemistry graduate school where one of my colleagues there was getting his environmental PhD with a masters “without thesis” in chemistry. He cared about the environment substantially, but we never discussed much about it in length. He pointed me to a few resources and I read them, and looked at both sides of the equation. I simply formed the opinion that there isn’t concrete data either way, and that I would need more concrete data to come up with any conclusions. I hardly remember what I read, but I recall a decent argument that the Earth is cycling between ice ages, and this can be considered “still warming up from last ice age”…but who knows. Some data for climate change shower carbon emissions altering climate seem reliable, but it doesn’t strike me as “profound” in changes yet.

I’m open to anything truly. I just don’t think we have concrete data.

Wait am I being accused of having MPD and talking to myself now?

Well, it turns out I had run into him on the ladder before. He tried the same 2 rax. I took it seriously that time. You can see the outcome here:

https://i.imgur.com/6gU9c1F.png

ROFL

Aka complete and utter destruction.

BONUS:

APEtoss slaughtered with mass slow lings:

https://i.imgur.com/UfccIHk.png

1 Like