Real replays from tehbatz

https://i.imgur.com/a6u710B.png

This is how normal people react to playing against meme builds. The sheer denial and jealousy and rage spouting out of Battle.net forum troll keyboards is just out of this universe.

1 Like

A normal reaction to a stranger, but people on the Bnet forums are more than aware of your antics.

You fell face-first into a 10 foot hole trap that I dug into the ground in such a comical fashion it was almost as if it were a cartoon. Let’s not pretend you know me at all.

No one is saying they know you personally, they just know your antics. One is speculation, the other is fact.

You know you’re just demonstrating that the proxy hatchery is in fact a bluff, right? It’s “correct” in RTS to deny the intentions of your opponent, but you have no intentions. So you essentially punish “correct” play then call it “trolling,” though I doubt you even know what that word means. What you’re doing is a gimmick, and people like you suffer really badly against tight aggression because it ignores garbage play like your own. The irony that you hate the more macro focused iteration of the game when it directly benefits you.

1 Like

Bluffing only works with hidden information. An SCV scout and followup reaper means there is no hidden information. This can’t be classified as “bluffing” and therefore does not prove that “bluffing” works.

The only intention of a “fake” proxy hatchery is to slow your early game down by 300 minerals and -1 drones. In a game where a single creep tumor can decide the outcomes of games, 300 minerals and 1 worker is an absolutely monstrous price to pay for literally no benefit.

PartinG just lost against Serral at ROG because he lost 5 probes. Do you know how much a probe costs? It’s 50 minerals. How many minerals for 5 probes, then? 250.

It is not a good nor viable strategy to give your opponent a monstrous advantage at the start of the game, and saying otherwise is a blatant lie.

A gimmick helps you win. This cannot be described as a gimmick. This play suffers due to aggression because you are massively behind due to -300 minerals and -1 drone in the early game.

Not at all. You only need to create the impression of hidden information, that you know something they dont.

That’s called having hidden information.

“Sometimes the strongest bluffs are the ones you never make”
–T. Hits Blunt, SC2 Aphorisms, Random House Publishing, 2017, pp 286.

Not in the context of batz’s post.

This is such garbage. No, basic scouting is not maphacking, you’re just showing you in fact don’t understand early game. Take the game we played, that I posted here. I was completely unaware that you were cutting standard defenses to take a 3rd hatch as quickly as you were, so I was very timid with my initial marine movement. However, when you proxied your hatch, my marine movement became a lot more correct in that I realized you were low on money, and I was reading it as if you had 3 hatcheries, which allowed me to punish your incorrect play. The thing about how you play, is that opponents give you respect and assume you’re playing properly, so they avoid aggression that’s normally easy to hold that you can’t hold or greed that is normally punishable that you can’t punish.

Essentially, your play boils down to taking risks with no real conception of how the early game functions.

Again, you’re just validating everything I’ve said about you.

Maru beat Solar when his first two proxy rax were scouted the moment they were placed, games aren’t decided by singular small advantages. This is just again indicative of your gimmicky mindset.

Idle a drone and float 300 minerals at all times instead. You’ll feel the difference between a handicap and a gimmick.

2 Likes

OK so scouting a 1 base zerg, with complete information about what he is doing, isn’t enough to know what he is doing. The problem here is brain damage. How does someone make it into GM while not knowing how to scout in early game? Terran is how. You can spam vanilla terran builds on repeat and the only real skill you need is basic split micro.

That’s called brain damage.

Hmmm yes terran players are so bad you have to put an extra hatchery in their main before they figure out what’s going on in the super simple early game while doing a cheese build they’ve done on repeat for the past 10 years.

That’s called brain damage. The early game is the simplest and easiest part of the game to understand. If you can’t recognize a 3 hatch opening, a standard build that has been around a decade, one has to question how on God’s green Earth you made it out of Gold league, let alone grandmaster. Terran needs absolutely massive nerfs if this quality of play is getting to GM. Unfortunately they redesigned the game to focus on APM spam, so a bunch of low IQ APM spammers leapt into GM without even being able to scout early game build orders.

All the information I have is at your natural, the movement of my units are optimized for normal, correct play which is difficult to beat even when I know it’s coming. I have very little information, actually.

In fact, I heard you just lost to a 4.5k player. :frowning:

So much postering, trolling, denying and hiding behind words/ gifs… Let’s stay on topic:

Here are some more real replays from our forumtroll, currently down to 5010 MMR who pretends and fools himself he is top 25 on KR. With that current level he would almost be safe in masters 1 on the European ladder :stuck_out_tongue: .

https://sc2replaystats.com/replay/chat/20025898
https://sc2replaystats.com/replay/20026004

I couldn’t find any childish or immature gifs/ memes/ descriptions about these by him though. I wonder what the reason is :wink: .

3 Likes

Here’s another replay, I’m sure you’ll find it fun. ^^

ht tps://drop.sc/replay/20042823

He’s not “trolling” or anything, that’s the best part.

2 Likes

That’s some true gem right there.

I especially liked how he was behind from the very beginning to the end after typing gg no re, after which he constantly forgets to build detection to clear the mines accompanying the MMM, or when he has it forgets to look at his army. Topkek stuff :smiley:

1 Like

I haven’t played on that account in a week. Rushing ultras without anti air on a small map is a meme build kiddo.

You lost your spire before it was built, no? Also are you trying to say that isn’t you?

2 Likes

What are you talking about? I don’t go spire under any circumstances. You go spire to lose. You can’t get a fourth base up if you go spire. It’s just a fact of tvz.