Protoss dominating GSL again

Can we stop pretending at some point? Yeah yeah, the balance is perfect, everything is fine and nothing needs to be changed. But for those who actually care about the game, I think we can all agree something needs to be done about the current state of protoss. Trap couldn’t be bothered to dodge biles or micro his high templars. Just a-move and blanket storm is literally championship winning level of micro for protoss while you can see Dark micro-ing his heart out, speed versus storm, flank from multiple angles, spreading creep, injecting and keeping up on macro. This is now straight up disrespectful to zerg players.

Zerg needs a huge buff. I’m thinking either a buff to hydra health or giving back infested terrans to end this madness.

3 Likes

Zerg does not require any kind of buff and in fact require a slight nerf. Or, terran could receive a large buff to marine/marauders to make it fair against the other 2 races (terran is heavily unfavored in both match ups, ESPECIALLY against protoss)

B-b-but ppp says dark lategame microbial shroud usage makes lategame zerg favoured, and if midgame is still zerg favored how can he be 3-1’d be trap?

Meanwhile Inno stim-a-moves solar down like a GM player against a silver player

Z player not complaining here. :slight_smile:

Topic #1 and #3 addressed this already. Cheers.

================================================================================

Because he is a better player?

Ya we all saw how much of a better player he was g4 :wink:

1 Like

Trap’s win is even more impressive considering that PvZ is Zerg favored.

2 Likes

Proof that you did not watch the game :joy:

Tasteless during cast: zerg should have just turtled until eternity… like some kind of greek myth :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Another mindless whining from the 50th bot account

1 Like

Can you explain how vipers kill 6 or 8 supply units?

LOLLL. I love how no matter what happens Zerg is favoured against Protoss for eternity to people like you. Zerg units could literally not be able to attack and you’d say it’s too strong.

Zerg is slightly favored vs toss in the midgame. And i think queen swarmhost is a little too strong in certain maps like submarine, oxide, jagnanattha. But that being said I’ve seen many lategames go in favor of Protoss and PvZ feels toss favored in lategame. i don’t think its broken to the point that lategame is unwinnable for Zerg but its definitely harder to win. Zerg has room for buffs and honestly the buff I’m looking at is the microbial shroud.

Buff its duration from whatever it is right now by 8 seconds. Buff its ability to reduce AOE spells by 25%. Buff its damage reduction to maybe even 75% up from 50%. This buff is massive and might warrant for it to be locked behind a cheap 75/75 upgrade in hive tech.

Wow, what an unbiased opinion that’s totally nuanced.

Did you receive brain damage?

All 3 races flexing their whiners today, noice.

All 3 races flexing their whiners means that the game is in a good state.

2 Likes

Well, some people are just never satisfied, no matter what, so I wouldn’t go that far. The Protoss are more or less happy, which likely means they’re a tad on the OP side, but really, it’s just the massive skill disparity necessary in playing them that I think gets people down. The pro scene looks more or less balanced (which is what the game’s balanced is actually based upon).

2 Likes

Must be hard keeping track of all the email addresses.

About viper free steal units by abduct cause feed back doesnt counter that

Lol you say balance was perfect same time complain about protoss success on gsl

Feedback has higher range and is instant cast. If you can’t use it counter abduct, you’re not positioning your templars well.