Protoss dominating GSL again

The sad part in past if feed back hit unit dead now you hit feed back viper go home reload and repeat

1 Like

Another batz account saying stupid shlt. How did Protoss ā€œdominatedā€ GSL when Trap was the only Protoss to make to the bracket to begin with.

Iā€™m just glad Blizzard balance team ignores this forum and stupid topics like this serves entertainment pourpuses.

2 Likes

First of all feedback does counter it. And second, how do vipers kill units for free? How do vipers kill units at all?

zerg players seem to have gotten complacent. when a move roach hydra no longer works it may be time to start using zerg micro instead of turtle a move. the zerg playerbase has clearly been complacent for a little while winning almost every premier tournament. Dark, Rogue, Serral, Reynor all dominating in zvz finals and now they cry when Trap wins a couple rounds. Zerg is fine and has been strong for YEARS, If anything buff Terran. The truth has been spoken.

Yeah his play was really bad. Darkā€™s play was next-level and frankly just pure amazing. Zerg doesnā€™t have an answer to Protoss so he used infestors to steal protoss units and then used those units to beat protoss units LOL.

So Dark has the skill to neural + fire disruptors faster than Trap can simply fire disruptors, yet trap wins.

Itā€™s mind-blowing how broken Protoss is.

3 Likes

Eh I think whiners gonna whine no matter what. The game isnā€™t in a good state at all but weā€™re at end of life so itā€™s not going to get fixed. Take it or leave it.

EMP doesnā€™t do any damage at all, though. You blanket an entire Protoss army, he just moves back to his batteries and is 100% again in moments.

Late game def benefits Protoss at this point, especially at sub 6.8k MMR levels, itā€™s midgame which is a little tricky.

As Goba would say, +10000000000000000000000

Really takes you back to WoL vs immortal colo doesnā€™t it? :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I loved it when he took a high templar and feedbacked the other high templar. So he can NP+feedback faster than Trap can just feedback the infestor.

He somehow did this while Trap was throwing out disruptor shots randomly.

This BS is equivalent with ā€œStorm does no damage to Maraudersā€ā€¦because it does not kill them, just halves their HP.
This delusional troll forget that EMP is instant and works in AOE, unlike FB that targets individual units.
No surprise no one takes those clowns seriously.

1 Like

LUL, if Dark is better Protoss than Trap, why on earth Dark does not play Protoss?
Do you understand the stupidity of your posts? BatZ?
I am concerned for your credibility that today is a little lower than ā€¦Comical Ali.

B: Protons r op, here r my stats!

G: If PrOtOsS iS oP wHy DoNā€™t ZeRgS jUsT sWiTcH rAcEs

1 Like

Protoss are made to be a simple straightforward attack-move race.
Similar to how blizz made orcs in warcraft 3.

Low risk/high reward will always feel awful to play against because the enemy can keep making mistakes and will be largely not punishable for it.

Blizz designed themselves into a corner because even the slightest buff skyrockets protoss into dominance on all skill levels.
Protoss can stick to their 150 apm gameplay while to effectively counter it the other races have to push into 300+ apm and still lose more often than not.

1 Like

Interestingly, I was calling out a Protoss whiner, by making the comparison. I have zero problems with how EMP is structured. Interestingly, you found fault with what I had to sayā€¦

To be fair to Goba, Batzā€™ position remains the same and the metrics of high various graphs constantly morph to fit his pre-conceived conclusions. This coming from someone who actually agrees with Batz atm (that Zerg is slightly under-powered).