Protoss being too strong and easier killed this game

Hahaha, I just got to plat 3 with terran after my first 5 ladder games, no cheese, following Pigs B2gm build from the bronze video.
My protoss is only gold 1, and I almost beat 2 diamond protoss players playing as terran as well.
I know plat 3 is still low, but I only started playing last season, and started 1v1 at the start of this season.
h ttps://i.postimg.cc/59pjbSW4/tvp.png

You’re both idiots - the way the MMR system works when playing a new race is that it bases the new race MMR off the old one’s current MMR. It effectively places you at or around (slightly above, generally) your current MMR, so unless you deliberately throw several games in your placements and then several more after, and then work your way up so you have a clean MMR, you’re effectively lying to yourself.

1 Like

I don’t really see the relevance anyway play skill and game understanding are not directly correlated you could have never played a single game of StarCraft in your life but understand the meta by simply watching tournaments. The entire idea of only someone at x skill level can understand the game is a juvenile and shallow view of just about any game. Its like someone saying well you cant think the ak47 in cs go is too good for its cost because you cant insta 180 headshot like simple. You shouldn’t even engage with people who make these kinds of arguments they should be dismissed and ignored. As to the point in the OP I think for the overall health of any game you should be able to play near optimally at 100 apm.

I do not quite agree with the whole statement.

just take the example of the OP: you look PvZ-skytoss top lvl zerg can regularly handle skytoss and look more in the casual area.
how hard is something to do and how hard is it to play against.

Done it on a smurf account as well, took me about 30 games or so.

Why cant someone understand that concept without having gm mmr? I think you missed the point entirely. How hard people find things are subjective malleable and has nothing to do with my point at all. Which is to say you don’t have to have to be a current NFL superstar to understand football.

F that man. and F you too. Im a zerg player. why would you single out terrans? 2017 called and wants its outdated meta talk back.

Because this is a Terran thread complaining about Protoss being OP.

I play Terran and am telling them that they are whiners and need to understand how Protoss are weak and underpowered as F*&*.

Protoss games are easy for me as Terran unless I screw up big time. EMP, thors, siege tanks with lib support is just a no brainer. Stimmed marines just DESTROY Protoss, and not just 1 unit, I mean EVERYTHING Protoss can make is crushed by stimmed marines.

Zerg are the issue, they are stupidly OP and just IMPOSSIBLE to beat as Protoss thanks to Spawn/Inject larvae at the start of the game.

Atleast as Terran I have a chance against them.

1 Like

Heaven forbid somebody tell the truth for once. That’s the issue with political correctness – it stifles the truth. Anytime there is an inconvenient or unpopular truth, it can’t be discussed for fear that people will become upset and lash out. Heaven forbid somebody point out that protoss is obviously overpowered. Nevermind how it completely breaks the balance of the game and is totally unfair – the REAL crime is talking about it. Oh no, not words on a screen about a video game! We can’t tolerate THAT!

It’s hilarious how it’s tolerable that Protoss is unbelievably overpowered but totally intolerable that anyone talk about it. What a wonderful contradiction.

Omg literally Terran l2p issue every time mighty mmm gets crushed it becomes op

Jesus you are such a damn Terran crybaby it’s SICK!

I F******NG PLAY TERRAN AND HAVE NO PROBLEMS AGAINST PROTOSS!!!

Check my record against them!

LEARN TO PLAY YOUR OP RACE!!!

This game is JUST Terran VS Zerg!!

THATS IT!

Seriously, it’s like they don’t realize that their race has more units to offer than T1/1.5 units!

OMG my Stim A-move didn’t work! Nurf ProtOss OMG OP StuPid RaCe.

The sad thing is that LittleRain made a video showcasing that Stimmed A-move marines can DESTROY everything Protoss can make (video above in thread)…he stated it was a joke but it LITERALLY showcases how OP Terran marines are.

The one that made me LOL the most was stimmed marines vs Colossus. These units are the counter to marines, there should be no chance for them to win, YET THEY DO!!!

Yes this game is perfectly balanced…damn idiots.

1 Like

You can talk when you’re in Grandmaster league.

Well any joke starts from half true you know

OMG PROTOSS OP NURF NOW PLEASE OMG OMG OMG!!!

h ttps://drop.sc/replay/22855533

Protoss has more MMR despite playing fewer games on average and we can prove both.

You’re honestly the most toxic trash on the forums, please leave. I hope you’re not this terrible in person. If so you’ll die alone.

You have no idea. h ttps://imgur.com/a/AWsqBJA I have never played a game where it’s all Zerg or Terran but I’ve had numerous screenshots of all Protoss.

1 Like
  • opens replay
  • diamond league
  • closes replay

Gandhi is unfortunately a special breed of stupid. The video he keeps linking to as “proof” of imbalance says right at the beginning that it’s not to be taken seriously, and even the creator in this thread says “its a joke.” He also keeps bragging how easy he wins as Terran versus Protoss, but this is a guy who is stuck in Diamond 2 after over ten thousand games played. He’s not even close to showcasing he has a good comprehension of the game. It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad, because the mental gymnastics he’s pulling is clearly from someone who is disturbed.

I ended up watching the Special Olympics diamond replay that he linked as well, and how was it proof of anything he’s been saying at all? The Protoss kept making poor engagements all game, did not build AOE, and was so braindead he attacked up a ramp with zealots even though there was a full wall and it was clear that it was a suicidal move. APEtoss as per usual. So rather than to help bolster Gandhi’s argument, it’s a clear cut indictment that he is incapable of objective thought. I see no difference between him and a cultist.

1 Like

Herr Derr, I’m just going to ignore the Terran player who is showcasing how imbalanced the game is against Protoss and I’m not even a Terran player.

You are all a bunch of stupid hypocrites who will NEVER post a replay of yourself WHATSOEVER…you know why? Cause you are nowhere near my level in this game and just like to come in here and troll.

F*****G morons and idiots.

POST A REPLAY AT HIGH LEVELS AND THEN YOU CAN TALK!

/Trolls Ignored