Patch 4.11.0 co-op is full of bugs

The “Mengsk patch” is full of gameplay issues that I and several other players have encountered in co-op:

• Portraits fail to show and appear as a bunch of horizontal, colored lines
  • Game will randomly drop players upon entering the map
  • Map textures will glitch and appear broken and blurry
  • Units cannot go down slopes, effectively rendering all co-op maps unplayable.
85 Likes

same here, constantly, in arcade and coop US, didnt test anything else. Worth knowing, i play on US and EU servers. EU dont have the patch yet and all works fine there.

3 Likes

Exactly, the same happening here since I downloaded the new patch, the game drops me in every match I enter.

10 Likes

I can confirm about the ramps or slopes, the bug is even in the campaign, I cannot finish the epilogues because no one, including the enemy or ally AI, can get their units down the slopes

10 Likes

Same problem in single and mulplayer games, yes even the campaign maps are bugged

5 Likes

Hello,

Thanks for reporting these issues. We are currently investigating the desync issue. If anyone is consistently encountering “drops” while in a co-op game, can you send a zipped file of your logs?

Folder location:
“C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache”

If you are encountering graphical issue, can you please provide us with your graphic card model and in-game graphics setting (Low, Ultra, Etc.)

Thanks!

2 Likes

I have the graphical issue with a RTX 2070 and the settings are in the “Extreme” preset. The resolution is 2560x1440 without vsync. I tried setting them at medium and the issues persist (both ramp and texture issues).

1 Like

RTX 2070s, 2560x1440, tested High, Extreme, and Low settings, all of them have the same stretchy texture/no ramps issue.

1 Like

Same graphical issue, 1070 Ti, tried all kinds of settings, makes no difference for me.

2 Likes

The same here … The Coop game cannot be played, some of the textures are not displayed and the troops cannot move from the original position because the exits are blocked (like an invisible wall).

2 Likes

same problem here, blizzard must fix it ASAP

3 Likes

Missing map textures, ramps are bugged (units can’t go up or down), also, for some reason swann’s turret doesn’t let me upgrade it.

2 Likes

GTX 1060, 1920x1080, Tested all configs, all textures, but stay bugged

Checked the Cache folder. The latest file found there is dated 9th November, so no files can be related to issue that started reproducing today.

Ive same issues here hope for a patch soon :frowning:

And prevent ruining EU too with this game-breaking ramp bug, pls.

4 Likes

Exactly this. No matter which commander I grab, map, difficulty. Insta dropped at the beginning of a match

1 Like

Same here…from Brazil…America.

3 Likes

I have an Nvidia Quadro K600. The problems persists at all graphic settings and when I say problems I mean auto dropping from all multyplayer games, screwed graphic textures in all single player and multyplayer maps, and the only time I was able to start a coop mission ground units could not move up\down ramps and graphic was screwed (and I intentionally quit at that point).

2 Likes

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
tried low, high and extreme graphics, all the same problem.