Graphic screwed up after new patch, even after updating drivers

A lot of people are reporting this problem… it seems to be patch related, everything was fine BEFORE

Thanks for your reports! This is currently being investigated, if those experiencing graphical issues, could please refer to this post and include the graphics card and game settings as requested.

There’s also an issue with land units and ramps that our team is looking into here.

gtx 1060, latest nvidia drivers, any quality or size graphic settings

You’ve outdone yourself this time @blizzard GREAT JOB!!!

1 Like

mine is not working at all, it drops the session and my ground units cannot get out my base due to something is blocking the entrance… what’s wrong???

GTX1660 TI with ULTRA settings…

Im having graphic insues with my AMD Radeon HD 7x
Being playing for years without problem and this started with the update…
I cant move beyound cliffs and the maps textures, as much as the portraits are all not working

I have the same issue, playing on a MSI duke 1080…no OC… graphics at extreme etc… i have a screenshot but cant upload it here (update : go on imgur … 6s4emD8.jpg )

I upgraded drivers = still same issue
I deleted and reinstalled SC2 = same issue

rebooted many times…i tried changing graphics option from extreme to low… same issue…

I dropped all the time after start-up of game, then suddenly saying that I cannot enter the matchmaking queue bw=ecause i do not meet the requirements, my card is GTX650ti, the card I used before the patch. I even update the driver, etc, but nothing changed. same issues.

You better follow that other thread… all updates from technical support are being posted there… no solution fo far, except maybe for single player

I’m not able to play either, being dropped all the time. After trying a couple of things now the system Don’t let me launch a game because its written you Don’t met the conditions. When i look Under graphics option it is written that my system doesn’t support the settings…. I was playing normally 2 days ago with the new updates no more able….

Still waiting for a solution. Nothing we can do.

Impossible, I never updated any driver this month and even if I did, Never used NVIDEA, as I’m using Radeon

1 Like

Yeah, I have the same problem… so I hope they can solve this issue asap I have to play anything else to this holidays jum…

Same problems just in a custom game
Even my portrait during the loading page got some issues.
I did some screenshots here :
I’ve got a NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6Gb
I tryed in Ultra setting, then in Low (but the texture in middle), same problem in both cases.
Hope it helps the dev team.
glhf♪

Same problem in freaking Wing of Liberty campaign. All missions I have checked.

The ground is all fuzzy. It’s giving me a headache.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650.

Same problem here too, campaign: both Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm! Fuzzy ground and black squares, can’t finish missions.

RTX 2080

I’m also have this problem with terrain. Graphics card: RX470 (AMD Radeon).

The game is unplayable, it gives headache and eye pain.

This sollution work for me:

"“Windows regional settings - formats - additional setting” you need to set “Decimal symbol” to “.” (dot). "

1 Like

I have a Nevidia Geforce 1080 GTX Hybred. I go to load the game and it tells me that the GRAPHICS FAILED. Before the patch it did not do this. This is as the game loads, so I can not even see if the graphic are okay in game.