"You were dropped"

I can’t play any coop or versus game. It says I got dropped. It worked fine a few days ago. Other symptom, the portraits are always blurred on download screen. I tried to scan and repair, reboot PC (win10) and even uninstall and download again. SCII worked 8 years without fail on this very PC. My other games can still play online.
Anyone else is having similar issues? I still needed to get a few XP for my warchest.

8 Likes

Howdy!

Our developers are already investigating this issue and are on it! They are also requesting some data if you wish to help Here.

Thank you!

2 Likes

got the same issue. was working well yesterday, i had the new patch today and boom! nothing works now. Everygame I play I drop right after the game finishes downloading. I get an alert on an issue concerning hotkeys with infestors. Alos, I try a game vs comptuer in 1v1 i was able to play the game but couldn’t exit my base the ramp was broken…

3 Likes

Thank you,
Still 1st bug for me in 8 years, you guys are doing a great job!

1 Like

+1 Vert upset. Blizzard do a new patch, make sure it works.

You were dropped, dropped dropped for 6 games in a row. Its stupid! Useless technical update !!!

1 Like

I have to agree. Also every change I make in settings don’t save and reset to default when i relog. WTH is going on?

I got the same problem. It never happed to me before and I play since many years…

i have the same problem omg nothing work

I’ve got the same issue few times today

I tried three games today. I was dropped for the first one, and my co-commander for the next two. What makes this even more annoying is that yesterday, everything worked just fine (even if I had to wait 30 minutes for queues when I was trying out Mengsk, heh… everyone loves their Emperor).

i keep getting connection issues then forced to surrender

Hello! What’s the status of this issue? I still can’t play. I had been dropped from any cooperate game today, but yesterday everything was ok. And I have not changed any configuration or something else

1 Like

I have got the same issue. Whichever game I start (ranked, unranked, custom) I get dropped immediately after the game loads.

1 Like

Are we gona get support or what?
My whole game buged, droped from games graphics buged , co-op buged, versus buged ??

Hello! I’m having the same problem since new patch.

Still best game ever. I hope you solve it :slight_smile: