Not Enough of A Nerf to Battlecruisers

Tactical Jump needs to be removed, not adjusted. The ability itself is the problem, not how often it can be used. And 1 second of vulnerability is nowhere near enough for such a high health unit. An upgrade only delays the problem. Adding a vision requirement only makes the problem cost a scan every time you use it. The only real solution is to remove tactical jump and then watch the bc for a couple months and see if it needs lategame buffs.

An example for those who haven’t been paying attention: Dark v Keen, proxied fusion core, delayed extra gas, marine blocking overlord. So no way to scout it, and it kills 10 drones.

10 Likes

So, how long is it going to take you to make 8 new threads complaining about the Battlecruiser?

11 Likes

20 more threads won’t be enough

5 Likes

Apparently not, but thats up to blizzard really. I’d like it if I had to make no threads.

6 Likes

May be not nerf BCs… but create some corruptors to their appearence? or phoenixes? or Void Rays?

Have you watched the game between Pig and Jason? the faster neural shuts down BC openings hard. Maybe it’s a case of Jason not being use to the changes but it has definitely improved counter play while raising the skill requirement.

9 Likes

Well I just checked it and pig doesn’t even drop his infestation pit until 5:20, so no it doesn’t shut down BC openings hard lol its not even close to ready in time for the first BC. Also you can see Jason target firing the one queen and spore in pig’s main rather than focus firing drones. I don’t think he killed a single drone lol and it had nothing to do with pig’s defenses (like I said, 1 queen and 1 spore, hellions had pulled the other queens out of position) and infestors were nowhere close to being ready.

If you’re going to give examples, please make sure they actually show what you claim they do.

? it’s the standard bc build…

2 Likes

Yeah, except targeting a queen and spore and killing zero drones is not standard lol.

How it should be done:

What you claim shows the BC is fine but is actually Jason captaining his own failboat:

No my claim is that the free neural along with every other change has added a new build order counter… Dark used spire, Pig had both and chose to use the new infestors which in this instance shut it down just as hard. My point wasn’t that the first BC barely killed anything.

And the response point was that the BC barely killing anything had nothing to do with Infestor changes, it had to do with poor control of the BC.

1 Like

can i find this on youtube?

Got you man:

1 Like

o0o0o0o0o

good looks

Typical zerg whiner if something is viable and it’s not zerg unit it need to be nerfed to the ground or removed completely. In this case removed.

So I guess you want to remove tactical jump but you still approve for upcoming BC nerfs so they will be even more useless than they was before the rework.

10 Likes

the balancecruiser get bad nerf that not need and u still whinge and say it need nerf

Infestors with enough energy would never be out in time. Infestors didn’t have any impact on the BC opener in that game.

1 Like

IMAGINE winning 67% of tournaments, then your opponent getting potentially nerfed. Then still crying like little worthless piece of trash for an EVEN MORE one-sided game.

I swear, the majority of Zergs on these forums just do not care at all for the state of the SC2 competetive scene. If everyone stops watching, they just don’t give two sh*ts. What a pathetic group of people.

11 Likes

No, pig had neither when the first bc came in, but nice attempt to just repeat your lie when I just posted timestamped video that shows youre full of crap.

When you say build order counter I think you mean unit counter lmfao because infestors counter bcs, not the bc build. They arent out anyhwhere early enough to counter the build.

What are you talking about lol the nerfs are all to tactical jump. I want it removed and for blizzard to watch the bc after and see if it needs buffs to compensate. Its not possible for them to be more useless than before the rework becsuse they still have a ridiculous dps buff that they didnt before.

Imagine winning 6 code s in a row while another race has never won one ever, but you’re such a loser you still manage to twist that into defeat in your mind and spend two years trying to get hydra bane nerfed because clearly this other race is the source of all your struggles xD