Not Enough of A Nerf to Battlecruisers

Game doesn’t revolve around the GSL

Yeah, the game doesnt revolve around gsl. Just the highest tier of sc2 players, they revolve around gsl.

But hey, if you dont leave that part out you dont get to look smart, right?

Hydra bane is in a fine spot, has been for months. 1 Terran had won since 2017 (pripr to that I admitted Zerg needed a buff.

There have been 15 premier tournaments this year. 5 DIFFERENT Zerg players have won a total of 9. That has never happened. That level of dominance even in 2012 Wings of Liberty. That period was so bad it tanked SC2 viewership.

Imagine being so selfish that you’re willing to tank the popularity of the game which ostensibly you love, just so you can feel warm and fuzzy about the free wins flowing straight from the balance teams nipples.

Do all Zergs on these forums really think they know better than Rogue? Rogue stated in no uncertain terms that he did not deserve his GSL win, because balance was crap. How far are you willing to let this game sink? Let’s bring in another Life match fixing scandal! Screw it.

7 Likes

You are just clueless about the game
Your issue is that a 400 300 cost unit, which delays the terran in everything and requires to do damage kills 8 drones… Maybe yamato 1 queen
You realize thats nothing for zerg??
No you just see omg dark lose drone to Bc must nerf,
Bc is such a useless unit and after the change noone will make them but no you just want to see zvz finals all the time, now that toss is a walk over for zergs(you prolly think pvz is fine) you wanna make zvt imbalanced as well

Zergs will ignore if you mention rogue, none of them has a reply to that, they just keep pushing their own bs and pretend to not see

Terran has won only 3 tournaments this year.

Protoss has only won 3 tournaments this year.

Zerg has won everything else.

2 Likes

Isn’t infestor upgrade removal made to battle early BC? When Infestor got those buffs it came with BC TJ nerf too. Cant have all the babies

Yet when Maru won 4 GSLs Zerg Posters = Terran broken 4 GSL man , Teran domination!

Dude, when Maru won his first one, he was the only Terran in the round of 8… one of those brain dead idiots tried to convince himself that that MEANT Terran was OP.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, RabiDrone/tehBatZ and his weird statistics.

2 Likes

That is very interesting, thanks for sharing.

Pretty sure it had a lot more to do with terran winning so many gsls in a row and zerg never winning a single one. But hey, arguments are so much easier to make fun of when you misrepresent them so why try to be accurate lol.

Did “Zerg” win all those games last year? Or did Serral? Why do you only show nuance when you’re talking about “your” players?

LITERALLY you write this on the same thread? Come on.

I never said that…

It’s Ace’s quote. The comment was directed at him.

Its too bad for the life of me I cant understand what your argument is lol. Sounds like you just have emotional problems tbh.

I’m sure you’ll feel better once the bc has been addressed.

Out of curiousity, what would make you happy? Terran wins nothing. Ever. We’re basically to that point right now. Same with Protoss. Like how many more tournaments could you possibly win? Zerg didn’t win this much in 2012, when instant fungals were still at its precipice. That imbalance was so bad it almost killed the game (in fact, viewership was drastically reduced during that period).

So, what is it? You want to kill the game? Like how on earth can your favorite players be winning every tournament and braindead balance team is talking about buffing you and you still cry for more?

2 Likes

All I want is the removal of a new problem that was added recently. I’m such a monster, I know.

You, realizing that you’re angry at no one in particular and for no good reason, and hopefully turning your life around as a result.

Recently?. TJ has been in the game for years.

Dude, your race is winning everything right now, so much so that it’s threatening to irreparably damage the game. And all you can do is complain about insufficient nerfs to the other two races.

So, yes. You’re trying to destroy Starcaft, something that’s been a part of my life for over 20 years. Between first Brood Lord Infestor era and Life’s cheating scandal, SC2 can’t take another hit like this.

1 Like