Nerf battlecruisers two

The BC just got a prtty sizeable nerf, despite the meta settling on it not being OP. Several months ago? It absolutely was. Now you crying about it is just pathetic.

1 Like

Yeah there is always a problem unit

I know! Let’s remove . . . every unit. Just play Sc2 with buildings

The brood lord is not the best ant-ground flying unit in the game. It’s not even close.

Proxy tempest isn’t a real build. BC rushes on 2 base are a very real and very powerful build.

Yeah, yeah. Everything Zerg has is UP, but they won everything for 2 years. Dry your eyes, princess. They era of free wins just because you pick Zerg is over.

2 Likes

Those are your words, not mine. You can’t hold me accountable for what you say - that’s not how it works!

1 Like

You cried in the midst of 65% win rate. Literally Zerg won more than twice their representation in tournaments and you were still able to convince yourself you deserved more. Take the Crayon out of your nose.

2 Likes

Maybe I did cry, maybe I didn’t - you aren’t one to say since you are literally allergic to telling the truth (if you ever did, it was by accident).

So you cried over bugs not winning 100%.

Woah hey it’s almost like my issues with the BC don’t have anything to do with how strong it is, but instead with what ROLE it’s taking in the meta.

Yeah why even have a balance team. Let’s just give up. Clearly RTS is a genre that’s just impossible to ever balance well. Things like invincible nydus or 5 mineral interceptors or swarm hosts that create 3 hour games should just be left in the game because there’s always going to be a problem unit, right?
(this is sarcasm ^)

I have no clue if it’s still used in pro games but from what I hear the build is still alive on ladder. And that’s also an issue. If someone makes a thread about it, I’ll be there. Lategame capital ships should never be harass units.

Title one: “Nerf Battle Cruisers”

Title two: Not Enough of A Nerf to Battlecruisers

2 Likes

Because the change that needs to happen immediately is a nerf to battlecruisers so that they stop being used as a harass unit.
What nerf would that be?
Removing tactical jump.
And do I think the BC needs buffs, or a redesign to be used in the lategame?
No, I don’t. So the thread title is accurate.

If you want the BC to have a redesign, make a thread for that. And if the BC isn’t used at all anymore then I’ll be making a thread for that. I’m sorry you can’t handle the fact that right now the BC is a problem, and needs to be nerfed, but it’s the truth. It’s a problem, it needs to be fixed, redesign is a secondary priority. You don’t get to keep broken things just because you like using them. cough nydus cough

No, you wouldn’t. You can lie to me, don’t lie yourself.

Exactly what “facts” led to this conclusion? Please share. Recall was a problem. Got nerfed. Isn’t a problem. Nydus SH was a problem… same thing. (For some reason never saw a single Ace post on that… :thinking:). BC was a problem, got nerfed, Ace cries.

1 Like

BC is a problem, got nerfed, is still a problem. Just like with the nydus when they changed it.

I never made threads on nydus because there were a million threads on it already. Nobody is making threads about the BC, so here I am.

According to… One whiner Zerg. Let’s see some articles or interviews with pros talking about how BCs are OP or in what way… Let’s see some game stats where if the person get 4+ BCs they have an X% chance of winning?

Doesn’t sound like you bring anything but tears to you “arguments.”

Make the cooldown longer or have vision like a scan. Sure that could give it away but the opposing player would at least have a chance to react once they see the scan.

When you ask pros if something is a problem, youre talking about balance. This isnt about balance, its about design.

Your inability to understand my argument doesnt make me wrong lol.

And you gotta be kidding me with stats and articles lol just use your eyes bro.

You don’t think you maybe have biased eyes? Because I see nothing wrong with it., other than a worthless crybaby that does, and always did, want tournament wins for his race, and ladder wins for himself, handed to him on the silver platter.

BCs are not a problem. Scout and make queens & spores if you see tech lab starport.

1 Like
  • this isnt about balance or winrates
    ‘stop whining for free wins’
  • I dont have any isssues with this build in my own games, I’m masters, and I dont even have time to ladder right now
    ‘How many times have you lost to this?’

I swear lol its like forum terrans arent just slow, they actively resist understanding simple concepts.

Blizz can you nerf carriers please? They don’t even show up much in 1v1 but JESUS CHIRST do they show up in team games. Please for the sake of match making and team games nerf this unit. Look at my my win/loss record all of that red just because of one stupid unit.