My coop commanders reset to lvl 5

Also commenting to say this happened to my account as well.
My North America Raynor and Kerrigan commanders where both lvl 15 but are currently capped at lvl 5.

so i had a weekend pland for me and my son to play coop and you guys ruined my boys weekend after fighting forever to get visitation rights my first weekend this is what hapend you guys suck

Same here. Raynor is the only F2P commander whom I had maxed out but he’s currently capped at 5. All of my other commanders seem fine.

Mine are reset too and the last comment was 15 days ago. Is this ever going to get fixed?

hi, my coop commander reynor level got reset to 5 again, please fix, ty

This happen to me as well.After the weekly maintenance. My Artanis reset to Lv5(From Lv15).Please fix it.TY so much.

look like many of us having this issues

Same,my 3 commanders :reynor, kerrigan and artanis have reset to lv5.And I don’t know how to restore.I played for many days and I’m so frustrated to retrain them !!!
PLEASE FIX THE BUG!!!

when i used reynor again,it cues me commander reynor needs to purchase.This is ridiculous!!! Reynor is a free commander isn’t it?

Same issue.
Last night 1/23/24 after Battlenet update was pushed, all three coop commanders (Raynor, Kerrigan, Artanis) who were max level, were reset to lvl 5.

1 Like

Hola, reporto que tengo el mismo problema, mis comandantes reynor y kerrigan fueron reseteados a nivel 5 :frowning:

Experiencing the same issue,
both my Reynor and Artanis commanders are leveled at 5 and stuck at level 5, previously was max level, hoping a quick fix, thank you

Hey all.

In the main thread, Bliz has acknowledged this recent recurrance.

1 Like

tengo el mismo problema

I’m experiencing the same issue. Raynor and Kerrigan are capped at level 5 (they where lvl 15)

This is the second time in the past month I’ve had this issue… It was fixed and now its not.

I am having the same bug occur with my Raynor. He is on Prestige 1 but is capped at level 5. Help Blizzard

Experiencing the same issue,
both my Reynor and Artanis commanders are leveled at 5 and stuck at level 5, previously was max level, hoping a quick fix, thank you

the same issue
I am in asia, and my Reynor, Kerrigan and Artanis limit at level 5
When can Blizzard fix this?

Same issue. Why haven’t you guys fixed this yet?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.