@mods delete this topic, it's full of trolls

i’m having a conversation, i’m not trying to have some. and if you are refering to my attitude (what attitude ever), what about those who are just denying without argumenting or providing source of explanation? i’m talking of you of course, as a good example.

telling me to stop without having brought anything to oppose my sayings at all yet, is lame as i don’t know what. just ignore my sayings and do your own thing, OR provide argumentation. your “Saiyan, just stop” doesn’t even scratch me. your post is nothing more than a hate speech.

go back into the shadows and stay there.

The entire “I can’t write any story except Warcraft” angle that was taken by the writers of SC2 is hellishly terrible. It nuked the entire lore of SC1.

C R E A T I O N I S M and M A G I C in a science fiction, especially one that was originally established as a standard sci-fi war without gods and magic and chosen ones (to the degree that its literally the Light and the Burning Legion) can be ignored.

Just don’t think about it. They didn’t.

4 Likes

i’m sorry but that’s just not true. the Void is considered holy by those who wield it psionicly. just as it is in any other universe by Blizzard, where the Void is being worshiped and wielded through mind. there ARE religions in the SC lore.

the Xel’Naga itself, are considered as Gods by the protoss themselfes and they refer to them as such.

I mean, the Xel’Naga were said to be highly advanced aliens in the Galaxy that made other races in their philosophical / scientific pursuit, which was crudely overwritten to be literal Angels and Demons who made the entire universe.

2 Likes

oh right… yea well at least you get that the writers did intend to mix up the universes!! points to you. why are you against it though? can’t you see the resemblence of psionic powers(SC) and magic casting(WoW/Diablo)? it functions 100% the same way in SC what they call Light/Void channeling in Wow & Diablo. Through mind.

it functions 100% the same way in SC what they call Light/Void channeling in Wow & Diablo.

Yes, that is why its absolute trash writing. A brutal retcon that ended the franchise.

2 Likes

i need to tell you here… Blizzard is obsessed with sorcery, and there have been psionic/psychotronic experimentations going on in reallife by agents of governments. just write Psychotronics in google. psychotronics in definition means = Mind interfacing with Mashine/Source of Energy, and is a real ongoing scientific approach.

check out the games Warhammer, Prey, DOOM and many more… they are ALL obsessed with psionic powers in the lore. and some of them do refer directly to the Third Eye.

i think that the writers of such lores do actually believe in psionic powers, being magic and science at the same time to them. many games share the exact same creation myth story, which makes me think that there is more to that…

it’s almost like there is a cult out there inluencing games like this with their beliefs. the Light is soo jewish, really. In how it is defined and how it is wielded, just so leans to jewish mysticism (the Void aswell). and even other cultures which share the same dualistic beliefs of existence, especially the old ones. they were obsessed with Third Eye stuff (egyptians, hindus, zoroastians)… i don’t think that they see their writings as “cheap” and “quickly made up”. i’m pretty sure that Blizz is proud of its lores.

they inteded from beginning on to mix up angels and demons into SC, the intend didn’t start at any later point.

1 Like

The story was universally panned by critics and gamers alike. The end.

1 Like

simply not true. ONLY Blizzard authorities can influence the lore, especially the creation myth part.

K33N is my new favorite poster. :muscle:

1 Like

I know it’s nepotism, but Mar is winning my heart.

He’s doing Mengsk’s work with both facts and trolling.

1 Like

Watch out we got a snowflake here.

Been awhile since we’ve had a genuine troll here. Haven’t been this annoyed at looking through someone’s posts since Kelis. Even HOFF I didn’t think was this bad with all his philosophical talk that never made any damn sense.

1 Like

Not a troll. This seems more like a redhead kind of situation to me. He actually means it.

It probably won’t surprise you that I would prefer Kelis over this any time of the day.

Once I have grown accustomed to … the entity known as HOFF, HOFF became entertaining.

And some of his glorious mumbling actually made more sense than this.

You say that like this is a good thing…

Nah, I definitely prefer trolls.

you are the troll here. you haven’t brought anything but denial in this topic

it doesn’t scratch me a bit you freak

that’s coz you are one. nobody in general likes trolls, but trolls themselfes.

stop flooding the topics with your trolldirt, the last 7 posts have been nothing but that. have you no rl? nobody cares about HOFF and Bi’s like you.

I do have a life, typing here takes only few minutes of my day.

By the way, it’s themselves.

And yes, fake stupidity is better than actual stupidity.

Also… why am I bi again? And how would that be a bad thing?

Thank you. 2020202020

Mar?

I am usually good at deciphering this kind of stuff, but is he comparing this to se^uality?