@mods delete this topic, it's full of trolls

I have no freakin idea. Maybe because I called you Bifrost and he focused on the first 2 letters.

1 Like

you pesky troll, who cares if i wrote themselfes or themselves? only a troll would pick up on that, depicting himself as smarter. seriously.

you and your comrades here are more of a troll family than authentic users of this forum, trying to get each others attention and kisses by commenting stuff, rather than argumenting or shutting up. this exactly is the defintion of a troll. I myself wouldn’t flood anybodys topic, whos ideas don’t to fit to my own. i wouldn’t troll at all. coz i don’t feel the need to make others look stupid. ugly trolls do that, who have no real friends. every answer i gave you so far was an argumentation.

thanks for this nonsense of troll flood, obviously you got nothing better to do. it doesn’t scratch me a bit though, it’s just a pity that this topic is being flooded by ugly, fat, Bi-Trolls like you.

now stop trolling you losers, it’s better for you.

It’s nice when 8 year olds get into StarCraft. Your mom should really limit your internet time though.

5 Likes

what do you think this post of yours is? it’s just another trolling. my mom can’t do it sorry, but you can send yours so she can help me get to my limit.

1 Like

Some people actually prefer proper use of English or any other language in general. I was actually trying to be helpful. As a non-native speaker I’ve always appreciated when someone corrected my vocab or grammar. INSTEAD OF WHINING.

Argumentation bereft of logic is not better than no argumentation. Also, if you actually knew The Forum you would know, we go after our throats a lot. Kelthar and Gradius disagree with one another more often than not. There were times when me and Gradius were saying some actually hateful stuff another. But hey, we aren’t wusses, we moved on.
It’s easy to realise why we treat each other differently than you. We know each other for years.

Well, if you spent as much time doing number 2 as I do, you’d know that you need some form of amusement on the toilet, because you are literally doing sh^t.
And I actually like the word Bitroll. I THINK I AM GONNA TAKE IT. (@Mar #archaelogy)

Then again, I have to ask what is your deal with bisexuals. It’s 21st century.

I am not fat. In fact I am skeletal if anything, because I have sick pancreas.
Also, this is no flood. This is hardly a drizzle.

1 Like

Come on, child is no insult. Children usually get better.

you didn’t correct me for me to appreciate it, proof:

you corrected me to make me look stupid and yourself smart. what a loser

With the advent of this troll invasion, I am giving you guys the power of Hatred for the time being. :skull_and_crossbones:

Use it well.

The Church of Mengsk has no use for Hatred, but we appreciate your help

Praise Arcturus :pray:

2 Likes

Where’s my Tal’Darim Probius emoji?

Well yes, I don’t love you that is correct, but that doesn’t mean I can’t be benevolent at times.

I don’t try to make you look stupid, you’re a timesaver when it comes to that.

1 Like

No peace lasts forever. Church of Mengsk shall return to serve The Realm once more.

keep trollspaming, please. flagging one after the other

You are aware that misuse of flagging is itself a bannable offense, right?

2 Likes

i’m not misusing it at all. you just don’t know that what you are doing is trolling.

I’m not obligated to protect your feelings or agree with you. If you cant persuade somebody of the merits of your position, that doesn’t make them a troll, it just means either your position is wrong, youre bad at explaining, or both.

3 Likes

go to the flag option and read the definition of trolling. you guys have done all of it.

If youre upset by somebody disagreeing with you, that’s a you problem.

1 Like

i’m flagging you because of Trolling, not disagreeing. i know exactly what trolling is.

PS: the flagged posts will speak for themselves.

You evidently don’t, if you think this is trolling.

You came in, posted nonsense, and then got belligerent when people didn’t immediately bow down to your superior intellect. This is entirely your own fault. You didn’t have to be rude and insult people. You picked this fight entirely of your own volition. Don’t then go crying because we didn’t lie down and take it.

3 Likes