@mods delete this topic, it's full of trolls

“But Xerana had used foul Void powers, tapping into forbidden dark resources that were an affront to all loyal Zealots, Judicators, and High Templar.”
-Starcraft - Shadow of the Xel’Naga: Chapter 41

proving you wrong

You do realize that the Conclave has an anti-Nerazim and anti-Void bias right ?

1 Like

ah yea? that’s what my very quote is saying.

You use this quote to affirm that energy and power has a moral compass. Except the quote doesn’t do that, it just means the Conclave has a moral view about the Void, not that the Void is inherently good and evil.

1 Like

do you even believe yourself in what you are saying?

you are contradicting yourself… a moral compass is a moral view, whats the difference?

The Conclave has a moral compass. The Void energy doesn’t. Learn English bro.

2 Likes

i can’t believe i’m chatting with such a troll. the conclave is very tied to the Khala and they worship the Light within this Khala. it is a moral compasss they have about their power. and the Void, which is also a power… but whatever… they see as an abomination.

PS: the Voildwielders themselfes consider the Void holy. that is no moral compass?

somebody please intrude… i’m tired of this guy

Great kiddo, except Bifrost was talking about the energy itself, not whatever the Conclave thinks about it.

1 Like

it’s all about my dualistic Void and Light theory in here all along…

and then “Bi-Frost” said:

when dark templars consider the Void holy and everything that confronts it unholy, and the Khala just the other way around considering the Light holy and the Void unholy, that is no moral compass?

are you Bi too?

Nerazim don’t consider Khalai energies to be unholy (as a proof, when they merge into regular Archons they’re using the “light” energy), they only can’t access the Khala link because they oppose a political system, and all you’re proving is that the Khalai have a moral compass, not that their energies have one.

oh sorry i meant the immortals, not the dark templars. they don’t like the Light. not every Light user is against Void and not every Voidwielder is against Light… i didn’t state that.

The… Immortals ?

Why would wounded Khalai warriors oppose the Khalai energies ?

actually, i meant the nerazim immortals.

How do you not get it? Really?

People’s opinions on the void doesn’t meant it has an intrinsic moral value one way or the other.

4 Likes

It seems we’re not only hitting a really dense cranium but also a language barrier.

1 Like

Should we call that an honorary redhead ?:smiley:

How do you like Red Saiyan?

Red Saiyan it is ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

i never claimed that the void or power itself has an intrinsic moral value .

“The Light is not necessarily “good”, it is a primal force with its morality characterized by how it is wielded” -WoWpedia

“The Void isn’t necessarily “evil”, it is a primal force with its morality characterized by how it is wielded” -WoWpedia

this is all i’m saying. i’m talking to limited bots here really.

where in this quote, or elswhere, do i talk about any intrinsic moral values of the Void?

Saiyan, just stop. I’ve just been sitting back observing all this, and even I’ve grown tired of you. You think you’re trying to have a conversation here, but you’re really not. Your antics were kinda funny at first, but now it’s just sad.