[Main Thread] - Commander Levels Reset

Reporting same issue with co-op commanders being reset to level 5. Also states they need to be purchased to play. Hope for a swift fix!

I have the same issue with levels of Raynor, Karg, and Atanis. They said I need to purchase them to level up, but I am previous level 605 and unlocked all prestige. Any help to fix the bug?

Same problem for me - Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis locked at level 5.

1 Like

Three of my commanders just reset to level 5, even though I purchased all of them. Since multiple people have this issue, I have not done any troubleshooting.

1 Like

Same problem, free commanders are capped at level 5.

Same issue for me. Artanis has dropped to and is stuck at Lvl5

Same issue. Raynor dropped to level 5 and is stuck there.

I am experiencing the same issue with most of the co-op commanders I own. Capped at level 5.

I got the same issue, my first three Commanders are now level 5.

Yeah I’m having the same problem with my commander Raynor I had just had him promoted to level 14 when I logged on 2 days ago he was rest to level 5 and said I needed to buy him even though he is a free to play commander.

My commanders got lowered to level 5 and it won’t let me progress beyond. Keeps telling me “Capped until purchase” on Raynor a free commander, think I was like 8 before I played before.

Likewise, first 3 commanders down to lvl 5.

1 Like

Recently purchased the complete campaign set, unable to access any Heart of the Swarm or Legacy of the Void. However, I can access Nova Covert Ops.

Presento el mismo problema con los comandantes en el modo cooperativo.

1 Like

A list of not affected users will be much shorter than this thread.

Hello, I had a similar problem, only with all the commanders. When I started the game, I got a loading screen saying that I had no internet and when I entered all my commanders were at level 5 (I have +300 mastery) so I restarted the game several times. I managed to get everyone back to their mastery level; but, Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis are still at level 5. Is there already a solution?

This hit me as well.

Raynor capped to level 5. Just adding to the thread.

Same problem Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis back to 5. I have prestiged all of them as well and don’t want to have grind through that again once they are unlocked.

I am having this issue as well, adding to the thread.