[Main Thread] - Commander Levels Reset

same problem here with kerrigan. Pls help me!

Artanis was level 7 or 8 and has now dropped to level 5
Kerrigan was level 4 but I levelled after a coop session yesterday and XP was capped once I reached level 5 and I got a message I need to purchase Kerrigan. I own all campaigns and Nova as well as a few other commanders. The commanders I paid for are at the correct levels.

Also having the issue where it takes a while to log on the NA servers since about Tuesday.

Same here is happening as well. At first I thought it was my internet connection.

Same issue here, Don’t remember what level my Raynor was at but was definitely higher than level 5. Thankfully he’s not my main go to.

Same issue here.

Oddly, my wife had the same issue, but now its back to normal. Version below the Play button is 5.0.8.86383

I also have this problem, The 3 f2p commanders have been reset to lvl 5. Restarting and relogging does not fix it.

Same problem here, also uninstalling and installing back again,does not fix the issue.

2 Likes

Ive noticed that the “logging in” window takes longer than usual, and then a new popup appears saying something like “the game is awaiting a response from Blizzard” and it offers me the “play offline” option. However, within like a second of that happening, I get taken to the main menu screen with all multiplayer aspects available. Except, like most other people here have mentioned, Raynor/kerrigan/artanis are all back to level 5, and My other heroes are still at their mastery level.

2 Likes

Problem is still persisting. 2/12/22

1 Like

Same issue here my raynor kerrigan artanis all above level 5 but raynor was level 15 have all prestige kerrigan level 6 all prestige artanis level 10 all prestige it capped at level 5 after i buy all commanders

I’m having the same issue. Raynor and Artanis is at level 5.

Same problem for me, Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis locked at level 5.

Same problem Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis back to 5

That’s also what’s happening with me.

Hello,
I have posted yesterday this same issue, but my post were deleted in another old topic! Delete topics does not fix the problem. My commander Raynor still at level 5.

What topics were they removed from?

I see you posted here:

Yes, you are correct! I have search this topic in my user’s history, but it says there no posts yet. But you are right, this is the post. Iam trying to track this topic looking for any fix solution. Thanks for replying.

Same issue here with Legacy of the Void

No fixes yet. The issues are on Bliz’s end.

hello, same thing happend to me, i played with raynor and after i won it says lvl capped at 5