[Main Thread] - Commander Levels Reset

I still have the level stuck at 5 issue my raynor level is cap and cant progress pass 5

My Artanis commander is affected as well, is back to lvl 5… I was like 44 with lot of perks

When you say ‘They did say’… where are the saying that? Some place public we can watch?

Same issue with me. Please help

Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis capped at 5 as well

Indeed.

For the connection issue fix, Bliz posted in the main tracking thread for the connection issues:

Then a little further down after someone brought up that they were still having capped commander issues:

…which links back to this thread. So here is where you want to watch for capped commander updates.

Raynor and Kerrigan are still locked to level 5 for me, despite me already having them maxxed out prior to this bug. Artanis was the only one I still had under level 5 before this.

Can I expect them to be put back to max or would I need to regrind them again?

Same problem on my account. Only Raynor is stuck at level 5, all other commanders that were 15 are still 15.

So the conextion problem starting the game is solved now, but starter commanders still capped for me

My first 3 commanders are reseted to level 5. Still no news about it?

still got issue i can log in but first 3 commanders still capped at level 5

I am still having this problem also.

I am still impacted by this issue.

Same issue, I’m reset to level 5 for the first 3 co op commanders

Same issue here, first 3 free commanders are stuck at level 5

it happen to me just a few days ago after i turned artanis into ark commandant

Same here after 5 days still no fix, tried logging in and out but doesn’t work. Same here with the three f2p commanders, just stuck at level 5 as if they were p2p commanders

Same here. Raynor, Karrigan and Artanis are set to lv 5 now.

I am also experiencing this same issue, and I’m assuming that the guidance that we should post this sort of note is still in force.

Just Replying to this forum to let you know that my account is affected as well. 16 days already. :V Wishing luck so this issue can be resolved quickly.