[Main thread 03/29] Co-op Commanders Level set to 5

Just wanted to say that it looks like it’s fixed on my end. It has been couple of hours for me.

Fixed for me. Finally.

Much better. Mastery points and prestige points are available again on Kerrigan. Thank you Blizzard for doing something about this problem. I can play the game again. TY.

Looks like this was fixed, thanks Blizzard for getting on it

If it is retired, why do they continue to sell the characters knowing that they have issues and no one is around to fix them? I woulndt have an issue with it if they retired the game and then didnt continue to offer a product that doesnt work.

Retired in this context means no more content development. It doesn’t mean abandoned. Hence, it’s still made available. Not to mention the issue is affecting only one game mode, not the entire game. So it doesn’t make much sense to stop offereing it.

Plus, as for the level cap issues, there are obviously staff around due to the fact that each recurrence does get resolved. Which is another reason why it doesn’t make sense to stop offering it.

1 Like

Hi, hi. Just wanted to let you know that this issue is back again. All my co-op commanders have been reset to level 1 this time around though.

1 Like

Region: Americas

Hello! I have the same issue with the 3 main commanders (Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis). There is a message that i have to purchase these commanders. I can only reach lvl 5. Could you please help me with this issue?
please please

Hello! I have the same issue with the 3 main commanders (Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis). There is a message that i have to purchase these commanders. I can only reach lvl 5. Could you please help me with this issue?
help me please

help me please
Ayudame Zeratul

Good evening Leviathan, thank you for your hard work. I too am experiencing this bug, with my Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis being capped at level 5 too. If you could help me resolve this issue at your earliest convenience that would be greatly appreciated. Please keep up the good work! :grin:

Hello Leviathan, I am also experiencing this issue, my Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis are locked at level 5, it would be much appreciated if you could help me solve this issue. Thank you for all the hard work.

Unfortunately, there’s nothing that can be done on the player side. It’s a server-side issue so Bliz has to fix it on their end.

1 Like

I am also impacted by this issue, all free commanders brought down to and frozen at level 5

1 Like

I also had my free commanders reset to level 5. It seems to happen every balance patch.

I’m wondering if Blizzard could find a more permanent fix, like make the three free commanders have to be purchased, but set the price to free.

1 Like

My account is affected again with this issue. Reynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis are reset back to level 5 again. They were all on level 15, with mastery = 88. My Kerrigan was on Prestige level 3. This is now the 2nd time that my account has been affected with this issue. Blizzard, please try to fix this problem permanently !!

Funny how Blizzard has no devs, no active support, the game is retired, but they are heavily selling add-ons and commanders without actual support. Well done. BTW, same issues here with the commanders. Did Blizzard fall off the rails or what?

I am also impacted by this issue, all free commanders brought down to and frozen at level 5

Why is this happening again?! Techs in Blizzard are so useless!

It’s not a matter of tuseless techs, Eckz.

As of this point, Bliz has chosen to not permently fix it.

1 Like