[Main thread 03/29] Co-op Commanders Level set to 5

All of my Co-op heroes are capped at level 5, I cannot level past 5 on them, I can’t choose to purchase heroes which are normally paid, and I’m fairly confident I can’t play Heart of the Swarm or Legacy of the Void either, despite having purchased them. None of my friends are having this issue, I don’t think. I have logged in and out of the game several times, changed regions, cleared the cache, but it’s still broken.

1 Like

Broken for me… Not sure how to fix? Please guide?

Im having the same problem, I can’t play Heart of the Swarm or a couple of Protoss campaigns

My Jim Raynor just reset to level 5. I’ve already restarted the game and reset my password as was suggested in other forums posts.

This has happened to me as well when I logged in 4/10/2024. My Raynor is down to level 5.

Hey all,

I passed this recent recurrance of the commander level loss along to Bliz.

Just to note, it’s not something that players can fix. It’s an issue on the server side.

1 Like

Same thing happening to me ~30 mins ago. Paid for the campaign collection, have been playing Kerrigan on co-op campaign. Was able to level past lvl 5 yesterday… after playing a mission this evening I was met with the ‘CAPPED’ message… really frustrating.

Happened to me for Artanis and raynor (I assume with others below level 5 as well but cannot see the glitch manifest until level 5), what do we need to do to get this fixed?

Same Problem here raynor , artanis and kerrigan commanders capped at lvl 5 hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Starting commanders stuck at level 5. Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis. If Blizzard is aware, Please fix it ASAP!

Starting commanders still stuck. I get that SC2 doesn’t make much money, if any, but if they aren’t going to fix it, they should say so.

yes, maybe they should stop selling SC2 products if they cant guarantee that it works…if not its kind of scam, such a shame for a big company like this…

I only had Artanis at lvl 15 of the 3 core commanders and now he’s lvl 5. Swann was unaffected. I would like to get my Artanis back to 15 where he belongs

Raynor capped to level 5 also.

Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis are all capped at 5 for me and I was previously higher for Raynor and Kerrigan

yep, same here… :frowning: been a few days now, tryed even reinstalling the game still no change…

Same here, went seeking the forums after day 3 of the issue. Other commanders are fine. It’s been kinda fun to play with a leveled down Artanis. Must be hard to play Kerrigan right now though.

1 Like

Region: Americas

Hello! I have the same issue with the 3 main commanders (Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis). There is a message that i have to purchase these commanders. I can only reach lvl 5. Could you please help me with this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Same issue here. It’s only the commander’s that are inherently free that it is affecting seemingly. All paid commanders function as they should. I’d imagine somewhere in a patch the free commanders got capped at 5 as if they were paid content, and since they’ve never been “paid” for, they’re capped at level 5.

But yeah, same issue here.

yeah same problem here, i only want to level my kerrigan, but blizzard is basicly saying “its free content, why bother fixing a bug in content that doesnt generate us money”