macOS Catalina Mouse Issue

Hi there,

Anyone has any mouse issues playing on macOS Catalina? The mouse does not seem to be pointing on the same spot as where the cursor is.

I am able to work around it playing in windowed mode, but not in fullscreen or windowed fullscreen mode.

Hence, will like to check if anyone has any solutions for it?

I am currently using the MacBook Pro 2018, with the Radeon 560X graphics card in it.

Thank you.

please post it in the mac support forum. this is the pc support forum. was originally posted in the pc support forums.

I’m having the same issue as the user above, and I have a Windows 10 laptop. please advise.

Hi RockyVll,

Is the issue related to this post?

If yes, then resetting the game settings might work. I have reseted it and it seems to work for now.

Moved this over to the Mac forums. If the problem happens again, please let us know! Just so we can keep track if there’s a reoccurring issue happening on Macs.

@RockyVII, could you try resetting the in-game settings and the driver settings. If it continues on Windows, please create a new thread on our #technical-support forums so we can take a closer look at the issue!