Mouse cursor alignment issue

I’ve been dealing with this as an intermittent issue the past week, closing and relaunching worked most of the time. Today it seems like it has become a permanent issue. I’ve tried to relaunch at least 10 times today (stopped counting beyond 10), and it still won’t launch right. It’s hard to explain so I made a gif.

This is what happens (evidently I can’t post a link wtf?): https://imgur.com/a/dMu2zHk

The resolution I play at is 1280x800, and that’s what the options menu still says it’s at, but the cursor isn’t supposed to be that small, when working properly.

Nothing has really changed to prompt this to happen. It was happening less than once per day for the past few weeks, but starting yesterday it happened many times, but was eventually able to play normally. This morning, I can’t get it to launch and perform properly at all.

Computer is a 2012 Macbook Pro Retina, Nvidia GT650M, running Mojave (would prefer to not upgrade to Catalina yet due to no 32bit app support).

you could try to run at full HD, as your gpu supports that. your screen should also support it.

Hey, inshooter! Could you try resetting the in-game options?

So of course after I post for help in this forum, the issue stops happening lol. I didn’t change or try anything at all either. If it comes up again though, I’ll give this a try and see what happens.

Thanks for the update, inshooter! It definitely sounds like an on-off issue, so it’s possibly an issue with settings or retina display. Let us know if it happens again :slight_smile: