Low FPS after a short amount of time

I was tryting to level vorazun in co-op because of prestige did 3 games everything went fine then I got into dead of the night and I only had 1-6 fps CONSTATNLY when the first night started and even after that.
I never had this problem before, and I just reainstalled the game yesterday.

edit: now itā€™s happening in every mission after 2ish minutes I just have under 10fps
I tried repairing and restoring the settings to default, nvidia control panel setting to default neither helped

Hey there! Letā€™s go ahead and have you post a DxDiag so we can further investigate the problem. Here are the instructions:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file ā€œdxdiagā€ and click Save
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. Youā€™ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. Itā€™ll look like this:
DXDiag goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

Hey man,

I know how you feel cause I have same issues. The fps < 10 is unplayable in games :frowning:
Still waiting for blizzard to fix itā€¦
This is my threads about it.

Regards,

Hi!
Thanks for the help but it works now, I guess the problem was in my end, yesterday and today everything is fine, all I did is deleted one drive and disabled reverb in the options.
But also I come accros something similar. I was in another co-op mission and towards the end my ping went from 70 to 400-500 and similteniusly my FPS went under 10 again but the next match everythign was fine.
Maybe there could be a connection between the two and I just had a really high ping every match when I made this post?

Unfortunately, my Problem still cant be fixed. FPS is dropped to 1 in custom games and team games :expressionless: :cry: :cry: