Low FPS after a short amount of time

I was tryting to level vorazun in co-op because of prestige did 3 games everything went fine then I got into dead of the night and I only had 1-6 fps CONSTATNLY when the first night started and even after that.
I never had this problem before, and I just reainstalled the game yesterday.

edit: now it’s happening in every mission after 2ish minutes I just have under 10fps
I tried repairing and restoring the settings to default, nvidia control panel setting to default neither helped

Hey there! Let’s go ahead and have you post a DxDiag so we can further investigate the problem. Here are the instructions:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. It’ll look like this:
DXDiag goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

Hey man,

I know how you feel cause I have same issues. The fps < 10 is unplayable in games :frowning:
Still waiting for blizzard to fix it…
This is my threads about it.

Regards,

Hi!
Thanks for the help but it works now, I guess the problem was in my end, yesterday and today everything is fine, all I did is deleted one drive and disabled reverb in the options.
But also I come accros something similar. I was in another co-op mission and towards the end my ping went from 70 to 400-500 and similteniusly my FPS went under 10 again but the next match everythign was fine.
Maybe there could be a connection between the two and I just had a really high ping every match when I made this post?

Unfortunately, my Problem still cant be fixed. FPS is dropped to 1 in custom games and team games :expressionless: :cry: :cry: