Known Issues List - 4.12.0

Active Issues

UI and Online
New:

• Protsoss - War Chest Protoss phase 2, Tier 9 and Tier 10 are unlocking incorrectly.

• Replays: Current replays are unplayable at this time, we are investigating this issue.

• Terran - Classic Mech: A typo appears in the description of the enemy composition.

• Terran - Classic Infantry: A typo appears in the description of the enemy composition.

• Shield Batteries will not obey stop commands on non-defensive structures while autocast is enabled.

• GameHeart Mod - Protoss: Some upgrades are not visible when using the GameHeart Mod.

• GameHeart Mod - Terran: GameHeart upgrade notification name is incorrect for certain upgrades.

• Voice Chat - Voice chat is not working when enabled.

• The premium game variants do not have a distinctive color in the when observed in the Map Info screen and Arcade Lobby.

• Players cannot join Replays through the Friends List.
    Briefly disconnecting from a Multiplayer game drops player rather than reconnecting.

• The Ranked league placement splash screen is not playing when initially placing into a league.

• Your clan decal will display in-game while you are in a party, even if you have it disabled.

• Custom Game search is displaying both the name of the most popular map and mod pair instead of just the map.

• If you load a saved game, then beat it and replay the mission, you are no longer able to save.

• Clicking the middle mouse button while moving the mouse simultaneously can cause the mouse cursor to snap to the center of the screen.

Game Content

New:
Campaign - LoTV: Whispers of Oblivion - The first attack wave may become stuck during the mission.

• Co-Op - Party leaders are unable to retry Brutal+ games if they are disconnected during the loading screen.

• Unearned skin model previews appear translucent on Low graphics settings.

• Turning off a wireless USB sound device can cause co-op missions to be unable to progress.

• The minimap icon for Void Rifts changes size depending on Texture Graphics settings.

• Completing the Void Campaign sometimes does not unlock the Epilogue missions. Some workarounds are available.

• Co-Op - Abathur: Clean up issue is occurring with the Ravager’s cocoons.

Editor

• It is possible for maps to fail publishing when they are published for the first time.

Mac

• The Terrain Change to Player # hotkeys are not working properly on the Mac SC2 Editor. Work around: if you add a Modifier to the “Terrain Change to Player” hotkeys, it will then work on the Mac (PC didn’t have the issue.) You are able to add “option” as a modifier to the 1-0 and the “-” keys, and it will not cause additional conflicts.

• Performance issues may occur on Macs with OpenGL enabled when loading maps or assets for the first time. This includes longer than expected load times and possibly framerate drops while in-game.

Issues that Should Be Resolved
New:
War Chest 6:

• Fixed an issue where several Ihan-rii structure models would appear to warp-in/out during their warp-in animation.

• Cerberus Spine Crawlers will now correctly have range indicators displayed with their pre-placement models.

• Tyrador Missile Turrets will now correctly have range indicators displayed with their pre-placement models.

• The “Learn More” button on the War Chest now correctly redirects to the current War Chest URL instead of the previous War Chest URL.

Maps:

• Golden Wall LE
    Expanded the Reaper path near the natural base locations to require more than one structure for a wall off.

• Heavy Artillery LE
    Updated the terrain in the middle of the map to allow for increased maneuverability.

• Pillars of Gold LE
    Fixed an issue with Reaper pathing by slighting increasing the size of certain Reaper paths.

• Flashback LE
    Fixed an issue where creep could not be spread to certain areas of the map.

• Shield Battery

• Fixed a visual issue with the Shield Battery’s pre-placement splats that caused it to display shadow trails.

• Fixed an issue where the pre-placement image did not change color when in range of a Nexus on low graphics quality settings.

Finally. After months of waiting, here it comes. Thanks blizzard!

Uhm I think it’s better than Breakout bug.

Hey Kelphe,

Nice to see it on the list!

But the wording is a bit off. As written, “The attack wave may become stuck” doesn’t make sense in the context of the mission. There’s more than one attack wave during the mission, so which one are you referring to? If it’s the issue that I and others have reported in the past, it’s the first attack wave that may be come stuck.

I think they forgot to take the “New” tag off that item. It was fixed in the 4.11.4 patch back in Feb.

It’s good that it’s fixed, though i still choose Nova sometimes.

Why? And what does it mean?

It’s an issue at the start of the mission that people have reported, including me: Dark Whispers mission shuddering

Hey ShyFX and Eskurian. I quoted you just so you get notified and see this. Our issue made it onto the Known Issues list, so there’s some progress!

Come on, Kerrigan, finish your make-up now! WE NEED TO KILL THE REACTOR!
But seriously, at least it is not game breaking as Breakout bug.

Totally agree! The worst thing that happens is the attack gets delayed. Otherwise, the mission plays out completely normal.

Hey jarego84 and jim,

I quoted you so that you’d see that the Infested Terror achievement issue has been fixed.

From the patch notes:

• Fixed an issue where players could no longer earn the Infested Terror achievement.

Hey again!

Just a heads up. That link has been dead since the old forums were taken down. Although it would be nice if those workarounds could be retrieved and reposted on the new forums.

EDIT: Thanks!
Don’t for get to sticky the thread!

iMac. Using smart cursor to pan the camera in windowed mode is unresponsive and requires pixel-perfect placement to make the camera start panning.

URAAAA. Thank you so much)

And the shield battery’s placement is extra dark

Can you finally help me?

Ihan-rii Gateway appears to warp in/out as well.

The Ihan-rii Gateway has the same bug as the forge.

It’s been 11 days now. Can we get an update, please?

Can you also fix Nova announcer bug? Every time I send my SCV out to scout enemy base if it gets attacked inside enemy’s base, Nova instead of saying that my SCV is under attack says that my base is under attack. Also when SCVs are attacked next to command center Nova aswell says: “Our base is under attack”, instead of: “They’re hitting our SCVs? That’s low.” Please fix.

i am have issue with lag and freeze ?

When in game play the map seems zoomed in. Is there a fix for this coming? I have checked game res already

Hey folks!

Just wanted to let you know that next patch (which is on the PTR):

• Fixed an issue where the first attack wave could become stuck during Legacy of the Void: Whispers of Oblivion campaign mission.